Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Neo Salvage Pathos Dialogue

Hello, I tested out the new Neo Salvage tonight with a friend. We noticed that the Pathos acquisition always stated the name of the person playing the character obtaining the Pathos when it could also have meant another player in the party obtaining them. It would be great if you could have it clarify in the chat log who received which Pathos.

On another note, reading the Japanese at lamps can make the testing experience difficult if not impossible for NA/EU players. It would be nice to have some translations even if just shorted with "JA (Job Ability), ERRG(Ear & Ring), BODY(Body Armor), HEAD(Head Armor), SC(Spellcasting), HAND(Hand armor), LEG (Leg Armor), WSTBK(Waist & Back), and SJ(Sub Job)" next to the Japanese symbols. The HP/MP & Attributes are much easier to identify though. I was, however, able to discern a couple through testing as you can see:

(The number next to them at the start clarify how many are there for the choosing if you didn't figure that out already. Aka 2 lets you have 2 players choose them.)

Lastly, I was able to discern a couple of random Pathos drops if anyone cares to try it out:

Mamool seemed to drop HP/MP, STR, AGI, INT, & SJ from what we saw based on the Mamools job mostly from speculation.

Crawlers dropped Ear/Ring STR & VIT.

Toads dropped Back/Waist CHR & DEX.

Pugil dropped MND.

We couldn't get the Diremites to drop anything.

It was fun to try out though and we plan on testing it out more tomorrow.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vagrua; 09-19-2012 at 07:57 AM.