Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

30 second timer for SATA, just do it already!

I'm tired of the only reason for THF to exist in this game is to increase drop rates. Hate control has always been such a distant 2nd reason that it has never mattered except to group with ninjas to be able to get exp back in the day. There is one way to give THF justice: Cut the timer for SA/TA in half. Other damage dealers are so far ahead of us it's silly. We can't do squat damage without sneak attack. It's time we get to use it more frequently than once every minute. Unless I'm so far behind the times that THF has miraculously become serious business DPS in my 6 month absence, I strongly push for this non current game breaking attempt at making THF a worthwhile DD job for group activities. It's really the only way. At best it puts it in line with other DD(doubtful), and I can't think of a single reason not to do it unless we want to get anal about TH proc possibilities in which case THF is eff'd.

So whatever, it's a late night idea. I think it's perfectly acceptable at this point, however. Am I right or should I have went to bed instead? /arrrrggggg work in 6 hours but hot abc late night news lady is on tv atm ;;;;;;;;;;
    (4)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Should've went to bed. TH proc potential shoots up and we start dealing with barance issues. Additionally it is just more chances to miss SA or TA because people like to move around.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

So lower the chance of a TH upgrade per SA/TA. Are you trying to make problems out of nonproblems or what?
    (2)

Character
    Jeville
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    At the very least, I'd like SATA to be merited down to 45 seconds (-3 seconds per instead of -2).
    (0)