Player

NEW LS for low/mid levels recruiting!!

Hey everyone,

We have a new linkshell for low/mid levels. Very small LS right now but we like to help
    each other out. New player and have lots of questions? come join. Looking to party? come join.

/tell Berdran or /tell Mykia to join.

See you in game!
    (0)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Adherence, allegiance, ardor, bond, constancy, devotion, earnestness, faith, fidelity, honor, reliability, resolution, sincerity, zeal....... Practiced more, and we would have far more fuller l.s.'s and fewer 3/64, 8/64, etc.., and far fewer rainbow events going on. (Just my 2gil, on starting a new shell in todays game)
    (0)
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Character
    Godfrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 95
    Havent played in awhile. how many people are in your linkshell?
    (0)

Character
    Lindelle
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 68
    I'm somewhat interested. As a new player, there's a lot of allure in helping a new linkshell grow. What's the name of your shell, though?
    (0)

Character
    Chronort
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 37
    I am always glad to sync or play a lower level job! I'm not high level myself as you see what my highest is on the side over there <------ Haha. I could consider joining ya'll! I would love to get my old memories character back up and going
    (0)