Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Unaugmented AF2+2 Storage

We need a Slip 15 for these, they shouldn't need to be augmented to store, as some of the augments are just a waste of time.
    (128)

The above poster is correct.
    (11)

Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Needs more replies so it can hit that hot list on the front page for more views!
    (4)

Maybe this will do the trick
    (5)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I completely agree with this, I shouldn't have to get 10k exp on a piece of equipment just to be able to store it. Augmenting the item should be an option not a storage requirement.
    (8)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    I completely agree with this, I shouldn't have to get 10k exp on a piece of equipment just to be able to store it. Augmenting the item should be an option not a storage requirement.
    20k. Unless you imply using +100% exp rings. It's not a very difficult or time-consuming trial since you're doing dynamis anyway. Not quite sure why you would upgrade to +2 in the first place though, if not for the augments. Most of the stats pale in comparison with emp +2 or VW gear.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    THF AF2+2 hands have +2 Treasure Hunter rather than +1. I myself do not play THF in Dynamis, I only use it in Abyssea and to farm random things, such as Aero IV for 1 of my other characters. While I have them, I may never store them, and may also never will get the Augment for them, as I have no use for it.

There are a few pieces for other jobs, such as SCH, and WAR, of which I don't particular wish to upgrade as I do not do Dynamis as those jobs, and would have to go specifically for xp, which also requires other players that I may or may not have to join me.
    (6)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Bump, agreeing with the OP. There are several AF2 +2 pieces which aren't worth augmenting really but still worth upgrading to +2.
    (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Please, please, please. This. Recently with all the new armor I've finally been able to get, some pieces I upgraded at the time because they were easier to have now become useless and I'm considering tossing multiple pieces for space >.<
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Agreed, many of the Relic+2 pieces I have I use very situationally, for example WAR feet+2, I only use when berserk is active, and Paladin feet+2, when sentinel is active or I need extra magic defense.

Please let us store the un-augmented versions D:
    (2)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast