Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by deces View Post
    I think SE should do this just for the fact that that Jugmaster is the most trolled and lied to job in all of mankind's history.
    Lol really? "hey smns we are gonna add new avatars soon!"
    3 years later: "here is Odin and Alexander! Oh but you can only use them under your 2hr they take that and all your mp to do one move which sucks by the way. Have fun!"
    1 year later: "oh no! The player base found a way to make Alexander actually have a use in the game we must gimp it!"
    (3)

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    (10)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Dynamis
    BST
    TH
    Behavior
    No matter how simple you try to make this, the problem is right there in 4 word's. The job has pretty much suffer in the same way RDM has. Individual's took it to a new level. And it got snuff under the flag of balance. Personally, I just shake my head. While the nerf balance fix the dev's team problem with the issue. It still leave's many ppl standing around waiting for re-spawn's in a time event where every second count's. Due mostly to BST rounding up everything they come across and killing it in pack's. The situation turn's players against player, and has made BST one of the most hated job classes too see in Dynamis. Can you blame them? No, their just doing what they can to make gil and build there relic.

My apologies for the derail. But the issue goes beyond the TH nerf. And trying to get it back.
    (11)
    Last edited by tyrantsyn; 09-13-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Yuley is a weaker pet than Falcorr and can barely hold hate from the master.
    If this is true then you need to work on how you play BST... Hint: Snarl

Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Due mostly to BST rounding up everything they come across and killing it in pack's.
    Does no one actually learn how BST works before proclaiming it is broken/over powered because of X? When this happens pick any mob the pet/master doesn't have imediate claim over, then follow these simple steps:

1) Violent Flourish (stun the monster to keep it from attacking thus lowering the risk of attracting the pet's attention again)
    2) Step of your Choice (mostly to help with proc attempt, can skip to #3 if the BST staggered the monster already)
    3) Weapon Skill or keep on meleeing.
    4) Congrats you just stole a monster from a BST.

The moment a Pet is not being hit by a monster it will ignore it for another monster that is hitting it, the longer said monster isn't hitting it the more the pet will ignore it further increasing your chance to steal. Get the trick now?

This is what makes holding monsters in "packs" extremely easy to steal from which is made worse if the BST/Pet has already proced that monster as they now just lost money. Keep in mind this only works when you aren't targeting the monster the master is on or the one the pet is currently attacking.

SE can keep it's TH nerf even at TH1 I get more than enough currency on my BST mule. I'm just glad they didn't nerf Falcorr's damage as that's what makes him appealing over all other pets in my opinion.
    (3)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    This thread is about giving Dipper Yuley the ability to proc higher TH, not a forum to explain how to steal a dynamis mob from a bst.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Due mostly to BST rounding up everything they come across and killing it in pack's.
    I also want to point out for probably the millionth time I can think of, this is hardly a bst only thing. I've seen dncs, thfs, nins, plds and other jobs do the exact same thing, especially the ones who have whm mules to back them up. It's really not hard. Bst gets all the flack just because it is the most commonly used dynamis farmer, and for very good reason. It's not that all bsts are jackasses, it's that jackasses have started playing bst, essentially ruining the rep of the small group of us that play the job because we love it.
    (10)

Character
    Bearfoot
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Well u can go online and /sea the dynamis zones at any time u want , u will perhaps see 1 or 2 dncs and thiefs , but 6-10 solo bsts , u wonder they get heat for the behavior ? Go with some friends to dynamis and get whining and b***** by them or have them try to steal from u .
    The way bst is handled in dynamis just killed it for most others , not everyone wants to play bst or whatever , and dont start with go to dc mobs .
    If it was for me , they could delete the whole th on pets , see the zones and figure what the th nerf did to bsts , absolutely nothing.
    Ur just whining u get a few currency less with th1 then 3 . Get over it
    (0)
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater park

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Look I don't like derailing thread's, so I'm not going to add anything more here. If I feel passionate enough about it later I'll bump an old Dyna thread or start a new one and this can be continue there. As far as this topic goes I think Shadax put it best.
    (1)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yuly is level 76ish. Falcorr is level 90ish. I fail to see the difference in power when you consider that.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarahs View Post
    Yuly is level 76ish. Falcorr is level 90ish. I fail to see the difference in power when you consider that.
    That's the level that the jugs are available. It has nothing to do with anything really.

As far as the topic, I think allowing Yuly to proc higher levels of TH through combat is a great idea. Even if they just capped it at the level 3 we had before it'd be fine with me.
    (1)

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast