Character
    Redds
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50

[dev1136] not complaining.. but....

mind you i think the super kupowers are great.. for lowbies but i feel that that's all they are for.. i remember when this feature was to be dreamed of.. when i was a noob red mage i fought like 340 mobs like it was nothing and only used cure 1 to cure 2, sure i expended most of my mp but it was actually FUN to worry about running low on mp, made the fights that more worth it. now i guess i am paranoid or just plain weird, people seem to take these benefits to extremes, i don't really care if i find a mog tablet, 1 million gil, a sack of rare items or whatever it just seems expected to rely on them. teleportation was the least of my worries when back in the day.. i was too concerned about hostile mobs, lol. i guess due to this people just expect more, i dont mean to troll.. but i never really thought much to the kupowers. i also won't waste my time looking for any tablets.. i got monsters to beat down. i guess this is another thing that also makes me stare with a look of "ugh.. do i HAVE to?" but in all i guess the kupowers are good..enough... i don't really have a favorite, i just take them in stride with a enduring look and do what i need to do.
    (0)
    Healin' is mah bizness ladies! an' bizness is guud!

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Sorry, what!?
    (0)

I don't understand what the problem is either.
    (0)

Character
    Redds
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50
    ugh.. nevermind...
    (0)
    Healin' is mah bizness ladies! an' bizness is guud!