I may just be a sucker for punishment but i would like to see more things that can be augmented.
The Fields of Valor augments weren't the best a lot of the time but still any bonus stats are better than none. No gear over 75 can be upgraded that way. I'm a gear hoarder so I hardly get rid of anything. Give me the chance to make that stuff better!
Also, more magian trials. I want to make full armor sets that aren't just +1 and +2 AF sets. Full set of +str gear to macro in for WS? Why yes i WOULD love that. (and i imagine many others would too)
More magian trials might alleviate some of the stress from having to do Voidwatch to get super-awesome pieces.... if you're lucky. The magian pieces wouldn't be the BEST pieces in the game but rather a nice alternative to casual and semi-casual players.
Better yet, make it so you have a few "paths" you can take (tank, DD, healer, hybrid) and then give a list of possible outcomes to choose from. Make the choices like the add on pieces from the first 3 mini expansions.
Give those moogles a little more work to do. Poor Green can certainly handle more people coming to him for neck/ring/earring trials instead of getting the emotes neck pieces then being left all to his lonesome...