Thread: Mythic LS

Character
    Riitho
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Mythic LS

I was wondering if anyone on this server would be interested in join a mythic weapon ls?
    (0)

Character
    Riitho
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Come on!!!!!!!!! 35 views and no takers. I know someone is interested
    (0)

We tried the same thing a couple years ago and after a month of recruiting we only got 2 ppl.

The ease of getting an empy means no one really wants to take the time to get a mythic anymore and those few who do get the items they need by joining einherjar or salvage ls and getting a small static together for the Capt rank climb. Which would be my suggestion. We have been working on mythics too and that's the most efficient way of doing it.

With all the noobies it was easy to get a nyzul static and after a couple 1-100 climbs you have enough tokens plus you just helped out 2-5 other ppl who needed the climb. At the same time you can join an Einherjar static and collect all your therion ichors and keep a watch for cheap alexandrite in bazaars. You may even throw in a salvage static if you are able to get the kills and do /sh on the few free days you will have for the beastman leader kills. After all that is done you can get another small assault static so you can redo them and get the wins recorded in your books. After this you can start your alexandrite farming which you can mostly do easily at this point if you can get 2 more ppl to get you in since its a required 3 still for some reason.

This is why ppl will just kill a nm 50/50/75 times. Much easier with no wait timers on things like assault tags and re-entry. But if you really want a mythic (we do too so we feel your pain!) doing things separately with separate ls are your best bet.
    (0)

Character
    Nezkeys
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    this might be a little late but can you send me a /tell in game with more info please on how your ls will work. been stung by other relic ls
    (0)