Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    What if heavy metal plates are really common on the continent of audolin? .
    OMG PLEASE! DEVS READ THIS! *hint hint*
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrua View Post
    Mostly only Qilin is spammed on Bahamut. I do see lots of clear shouts though. Good to know people are trying to get those done. Most people gave up on Pil. I'm around 0/400+ on Tocis. -_-

Welcome to the 0/400+ on Toci's club brother!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Komori View Post
    They should make cells for all voidwatch exclusive gear and weapons and change it to a 1:1 ratio or a 1:3 ration instead of 1:5 and increase drops across the board by at least 5% or at least remove synthesis/crystal petrifacts from HQ slot or allow voidwatch exclusive items possible to fall into all slots in the chest so that getting blue would actually be useful and would boost people to buy cobalt cells.
    Where are people getting this? If petrifact shows up at the top, you didn't get a rare drop anyway, it's no different than emperor fish or kitron.
    (1)

Player
    The simple fix for the top slot is to make it always drop Mirrors, Sands, Metals, Cinders, or Dross, depending on the NM, unless you get a rare drop. It would make the top slot the most useful and so long as good items can drop in the other spots too they would get use as well.
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The fix is "add to lottable spoils" :P

Went back to back on getting ogier's leggings last night and the group wanted to throttle me.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4