Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player
    Nothing about the WS indicates its thunder based. Even Cloudsplitter which is a thunder animation WS is STR/MND.
    (0)

Player
    I got this. I just finished this letter addressed to Gungnir. I'm all over this!

Dearest Gungnir,

As we march towards Quebec this frigid Winter, my thoughts often turn to you as I wrap my feet with rags. A little while after that, I think about killing and eating Private Johnson. There's a lot on my mind, I guess?

I think about the AGI modifier on your weaponskill, I think about the Shockspikes of your Aftermath, I think about the priority of your Defense Down additional effect. I think of these things often, and my hatred of them keeps me warm over these frozen plains and hills.

Eagerly do I await my return home after this fool's campaign, when I will grip you tightly in both hands that I might better hurl you into the ocean after completing a Ryunohige.

Lots of Hugs and Kisses,
    Corporal Spank M. Wustler
    (2)

Character
    Caiusx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    But really do people think Gungnir will be fixed anytime soon. I've had one for quite a while now and like many of you waiting for something like making Angon a unique ability to help Gungnir. Yet not even one developer rep will even respond to this post. Do they not care anymore? Diablo 3 is a game I play and while it has more issue than FFXI at least the devs respond to posts on the official forums. Why will they not answer us?
    (0)

Character
    Relryc
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    This is a bump in hope that Camate will read this, please address not just Gungnir's WS, but all relic WS when they update RME to be on par with Delve weapons. Please add the proper mods for WS, none of this AGI mumbo jumbo please and thank you!
    (6)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by loldrg View Post
    This is a bump in hope that Camate will read this, please address not just Gungnir's WS, but all relic WS when they update RME to be on par with Delve weapons. Please add the proper mods for WS, none of this AGI mumbo jumbo please and thank you!
    That and also please make the AMs worth something, not all of them are good, many are terrible in every way, like 10HP/Tick Regen, Shock Spikes, Subtle Blow, these need replaced!
    (5)

Character
    Caiusx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well at least its not as bad as Diablo 3 where EVERYTHING is basically a scratch off ticket that u never win on
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    I always viewed Gugnir as the solo dragoons choice in a ultimate weapon, we do have two other weapons you can use that have better aftermaths for party/alliance play and might i also point out stardiver's aftermath. please dont fix it if anything just balance it out i plan on owning this weapon in the future. fix the modifier to vit or something :3

Edit: upon further reading i concur with fixing the defense down.
    You do realize the the aftermath is worthless? 5-15 damage and a non-existent proc rate on the stun. I have been hit thousands of times with the spikes up and only seen the stun proc twice and a majority of these hits were on low lvl mobs, 30-40 levels lower even.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    That and also please make the AMs worth something, not all of them are good, many are terrible in every way, like 10HP/Tick Regen, Shock Spikes, Subtle Blow, these need replaced!
    At least every other relic and I do mean every relic has some kind of use in their aftermath but gungnirs has absolutely no use and never has or will if it is not fixed. I'm not saying some of the others shouldn't be revamped either though.

They gave us an even bigger slap in the face with our plasm weapon being weaker then every plasm weapon when our "weak" relic can beat it on some occasions. It stands no chance against mythic though. Every other jobs plasm weapon blows their stronger RME out of the water.
    (2)
    Last edited by Helldemon; 07-06-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    They gave us an even bigger slap in the face with our plasm weapon being weaker then every plasm weapon when our "weak" relic can beat it on some occasions. It stands no chance against mythic though. Every other jobs plasm weapon blows their stronger RME out of the water.
    This is what I thought about the delve weapon too. I did ask for other people's thoughts on it in another thread, but got no replies ><

At least the delve boss weapon is freaking awesome though... when I can get a win, that's definately where my plasm is going.
    (1)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Don't believe my server has a single NA win on any delve megabosses atm
    (0)

Wow, that sucks. Pretty sure people will be selling spots to people who need wins before long on Phoenix.
    (0)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast