Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'll tell you the way I got my dagger crazy high for DNC was soloing that Kraken/squid nm thing in abyssea. Drops DNC neck I think. Went from like 200 to almost 300 something. Probably easier at 99 now, I did that at 85ish. Maybe try solo an NM throw up a skill up food and some ACC gear and ACC/evasion atma like SS. Might me easier on normal mobs. XD
    (0)

Character
    Hunibubu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you thank you thank you for all the advice! I've now got as far as a +2 and a +3 kila, and that with my improved skills have made a major improvement in my survivability, and last weekend I finally pelted Feuruenke all the way to Kazham and back. He was still fairly tough to handle though.

What I noticed with Feuruenke is that I was still doing bad damage at the start of the battle despite having improved weapons. I later found out that he has some kind of a physical shield until he 2hrs, then it's a race to down him as fast as possible before he takes out whoever's tanking him. I wondered why my dps was so horrid to begin with, let alone that he was stripping the shadows as fast as I applied them. It's no wonder I struggled so badly at the start. I thought it was my skill and gear that were rubbish... and yeah, they were rubbish, so all that advice and hard work into improving them helped a lot. It made us both even match instead of him incredibly tough and me too weak to be worthwhile. :P

I'm slowly getting there with atmas. Picked up GH today, my guild my DNC is in was supposed to help me get VV and RR at the weekend but haven't heard anything from them yet.
    (1)
    Last edited by geekgirl101; 09-11-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5