Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obi's from Sea

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The best reason to merit Elemental Seal recast time: METEOR!
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    The best reason to merit Elemental Seal recast time: METEOR!
    Which explains exactly why it's not a good reason.
    (2)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I recently took my thunder potency out and replaced it with 5/5 ES recast for the reason of being able to use Meteor more quickly, as my LS has 4 of us who have it. Sadly so far we have not been able to get all of us on blm at the same event lmao
    BUT! it feels good knowing that after we proc and decimate the mob I will be able to cast meteor again on the next one lol
    (0)

I recently took my thunder potency out and replaced it with 5/5 ES recast for the reason of being able to use Meteor more quickly, as my LS has 4 of us who have it. Sadly so far we have not been able to get all of us on blm at the same event lmao
    BUT! it feels good knowing that after we proc and decimate the mob I will be able to cast meteor again on the next one lol
    And if the other BLMs with meteor don't merit ES recast, what was the point? YOU can cast it more quickly... THEY can't, so now the whole point in using Meteor is out of the window.
    (1)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Get better BLMs.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    And if the other BLMs with meteor don't merit ES recast, what was the point? YOU can cast it more quickly... THEY can't, so now the whole point in using Meteor is out of the window.
    Well that is where coordination with your fellow LS blms come into play. All of us have ES merited down. It is just a matter of finding people who can play the jobs we normally go on so we can all go blm to events that is the only issue lol
    Well that and all of us want to build BLM Mythics have you ever worked on 4 mythics at once? I don't suggest it XD
    (0)

Well that is where coordination with your fellow LS blms come into play. All of us have ES merited down. It is just a matter of finding people who can play the jobs we normally go on so we can all go blm to events that is the only issue lol
    Well that and all of us want to build BLM Mythics have you ever worked on 4 mythics at once? I don't suggest it XD
    3 in our LS were trying it. Only the Alex is the hard part.

But yeah, if all 4 of you with Meteor have ES merited, then it works^^
    As long as you find reason to cast it every 8:20 when 10 wouldn't do of course XD
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2