Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    some of us have 4% pet haste on the earthen feet.

I like the idea, but I have my doubts they would make spur better than our 2 hour.
    (1)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Noirin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Considering you need to augment your relic Legs to get that 10% familiar haste boost, i highly doubt SE is just going to toss 15% onto some random ability.
    (0)

Just a reminder, Even if you don't completely agree with the OP... Good idea to give a like if you want something for BST on that ability.

Even if they don't want to give 15% haste, They might see the demand for some additions to Spur is high and look into it. Stop being stingy with your +'s, it doesn't cost you anything to hit it.

Do ettt
    (4)

Character
    Fadnog
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I personally think that if Spur were to be buffed SE should give it a small amount of haste (maybe ~5%) and a some degree of Acc bonus (maybe Acc Bonus 1 or 2). This would then help the ability do what it was designed to do, help the pet build Tp.
    (2)
    - Fadnog -
    BST99 BLU99

What does everyone think of the idea of adding more ready charges at higher levels? I think this would be beneficial, and it would have the side effect of actually making spur more useful. I suggest this because I feel hopeful that SE might actually take this suggestion into consideration and not just outright say no. If you like it please like, and hopefully one of our ideas will be acknowledged.
    (1)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you're already hitting 100% tp before you have the charges to use abilities then haste wouldn't be that useful, I'd say make it lower the cost of abilities by 1 (to a minimum of 1) so 2 charges would become 1 charge 3 charges would become 2, that way you'd be getting more abilities in where having haste would do nothing
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You're missing the point of the original post. Haste will increase the pet's DoT. Pet TP moves do not do as much damage as regular mele over the same time it takes to get 100% tp. BST needs more damage. I'm a relic bst with a 95 guttler but whenever I ask to go bst in voidwatch I get laughed at. I've suggested allowing the pet to start / end skillchains to SE, but they are wan reluctant to accept that idea. So, I asked for increase haste. And 15% haste is not a ridiculous amount of haste. I'm aware that the +2 relic augmented pants can add 10% haste for it's 2hr. Personally, I think that should have been 15%. And other gear such as the anwig salade and e.feet can add a total of 8% haste extra, but that takes away from the master's DoT, which is a considerable sacrifice when wielding a guttler. The original post was to suggest increasing the pet's DoT so that bst can be more useful in end game events. I mean, come on! It's not a game breaker to give the pet a little more haste.
    (2)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    15% Haste is overpowered and it still wouldn't get your BST into Voidwatch. BST will never have a place in Voidwatch (other than a proccer if the alliance leader is in a good mood). Not all jobs will be eligible for every event. It would be nice if that was the case, but it's not and I'm willing to bet it will never be. And this is most definitely not a solution for that particular problem either. That's the same complaint that Mandau RDMs have for not being recognized as efficient melee. It's a matter of great importance to them, but they can't see that not every job can have the same capabilities in every department. If a BST DD could compare to other heavy DDs (which is the only way they'd be wanted in VW as DDs), no one would want regular DDs anymore, because BST could do damage as well as them, and several other things on top of it.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Sooo... You're saying that if bst can do as much damage as other mele then people would only opt for bst and other mele would never get chosen? That makes no sense. If bst could do as much damage as other mele they would be included, as well as the other mele, in endgame events such as voidwatch. The main reason bst doesn't get chosen is that it can't do as much damage as the other mele.

And I'm not saying that giving 15% haste to bst would solve all our problems, but it would be a start.

And to give an unqualified statement such as "15% haste is overpowered" without supporting argument is obtuse.
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    15% Haste is overpowered and it still wouldn't get your BST into Voidwatch. BST will never have a place in Voidwatch (other than a proccer if the alliance leader is in a good mood). Not all jobs will be eligible for every event. It would be nice if that was the case, but it's not and I'm willing to bet it will never be. And this is most definitely not a solution for that particular problem either. That's the same complaint that Mandau RDMs have for not being recognized as efficient melee. It's a matter of great importance to them, but they can't see that not every job can have the same capabilities in every department. If a BST DD could compare to other heavy DDs (which is the only way they'd be wanted in VW as DDs), no one would want regular DDs anymore, because BST could do damage as well as them, and several other things on top of it.
    Who cares about Logwatch anyway? Also, prove that 15% Haste is overpowered, please cite parses and/or statistical data supporting your claim.
    (2)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast