Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Scroll of Instant Repatriation

Hey Squenix, can you add a scroll of instant repatriation to conquest guards? It would be absolutely fantastic and I would love you for it.

Yes, I know we have manuals/tomes, but sometimes we are in an area far away from those.
    (12)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Hey Squenix, can you add a scroll of instant repatriation to conquest guards?
    This, except make it sell from Field Manuals and Grounds Tomes for tabs (maybe 100). Maybe even consider a (preferably subjob usable) BLM spell that does this that sells from a Field Manual or Grounds Tome for 10,000 tabs.
    (2)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hey Squenix, can you add a scroll of instant repatriation to conquest guards? It would be absolutely fantastic and I would love you for it.

Yes, I know we have manuals/tomes, but sometimes we are in an area far away from those.

There are some in game already called a glyphs. you get them free if you have 6 or more people rank 3 plus from same nation (not sure 4-6). The gate guard warps you to the area and hands you a scroll. You can attempt to take over an area or just keep the scroll.

i'd like these to be easier to get, we have synergy earrings though so I doubt they'll give these out.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sarick; 08-27-2012 at 04:02 AM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Yeah, but that is a lot of time spent to get a single use scroll. If you can't get it quickly from a guard (or something), the whole point in them is gone nowadays.
    (1)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yeah, but that is a lot of time spent to get a single use scroll. If you can't get it quickly from a guard (or something), the whole point in them is gone nowadays.

I agree, it's to much time to get it. Please make them easier to buy SE.
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Emilja
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    "Repatriation" Yes Please.
    (1)
    God gave us relatives, Thank God we can choose our friends.

Greetings,

We certainly understand your request to have Scrolls of Instant Repatriation as a purchasable item from Conquest Overseers. However, if we were to do this, most people would set their homepoint in Jeuno and we all know how crowded it already is! Therefore, there are currently no plans to have this implemented.
    (10)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

We certainly understand your request to have Scrolls of Instant Repatriation as a purchasable item from Conquest Overseers. However, if we were to do this, most people would set their homepoint in Jeuno and we all know how crowded it already is! Therefore, there are currently no plans to have this implemented.
    voidwatch kind of already makes the HP in jeuno moot.
    (22)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

put a signet NPC outside of port windurst NPC, problem solved.
    (1)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 09-01-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Zubis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Teleport to Dem/Mea/Holla and there's a manual. Run outside any zone of Jeuno and you'll find a manual. Not hard to get to I think.
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast