Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Blu Spells?

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes, no more bad spells. Did feather barrier change in the test server?
    (0)

I've always wanted Mighty Guard..
    (6)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Would really like a buff or debuff spell that's unique and would allow BLU's to be of more use in events such as legion. Mighty Guard could be that spell, but I would prefer it not be UL that way we can still use Tourbillion.
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I just want a spell that gives BLU Reflect, and an Unbridled Learning SPell that is actually worth a damn and not just a flashy light show.
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well if they fix turbillion thats alot of bang for a blus buck(-30% def) but for are new 2hour we need somthing worth spaming, bloodrake is too weak, bilestorm is for its effects not dmg thunderbolt and gates eat up to much time casting so there out too terror..... yea dont need to even say it. Maby if they added something like grandtrain make it cast at like melee spell speed and do something like[wsc =(blueskill x2.5)]x matt bonus ignores mdef and mdt, resist against targets lowest ele def does none elemental dmg. A spell like this wouldt be bad to spam on hard targets and should do general the same dmg to anything which if its cast and recast are low would be awesome for are new 2hour also with such a crazy high Wsc the one you use with burst affinty is going to hit like a fully loaded 100 car train... take that back going to hit like a coal train wooooo(yea was playing gears of war with a buddy last night) ^.^/
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I agree with you Metaking. The new 2 HR might be worthless unless we actually had some decent UL spells to spam. I wouldn't mind seeing a pure DD spell like Spike Flail or what you were saying as a UL spell, but I believe the new 2 hour shouldn't be a DD 2hr as much as it should be a survival 2 Hour. I would like to see some better buffs and more debuffs in the new expansion. Hopefully, the devs are looking at this section and not neglecting BLUs in the upcoming expansion. A long lasting flash, a very potent magic attack down, or something with a very strong and unique debuff to keep BLU handy in some situations. What we have right now does not give us much option but to use tourbillion a second time or so and a couple other spells that are hardly worth using.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well generally blu gets generic debuffs and when we get named debuffs there generally fixed potency lower than what a rdm or whm can stick same duration but generally easier to land and resist only effect duration not potency, only exception to this is are blind which has far greater potency than most sources of blind (not 100% but i think rdm can make there blind 2 better than drapes blind, potency and duration)
    there are a few generic debuffs blu doesn't have yet that i would like to see Mevasion down, Matt down, macc down, would also like to see a better source of attack down, or have demoralizing roars duration greatly extended
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A better attack up spell would be nice. Triumphant's duration is lack.
    (0)

Player
    BLU 2hr has potential. I doubt these are the only HNM spells we'll ever get, could be potentially new ones in the future but as of right now half of them are physical aoe with stat down
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    potential yes, but as is, no the spells have a decent to poor dmg to mp ratio and the enfeebles on turbillion (which has broken macc on it atm) and bilestorm have rather short durations without chain affinity and like 300% tp not to mention that bilestorm and turb both give def down(with bile also giveing a nice attack down25%, and a very meh -10 evasion at the cost of like half of the duration turb gets), really only leaving bloodrake(blus ghetto blood wepon) as a spell worth spamming tho its dmg is kinda lacking compared to say heavy strike or benthic typhoon even....... might be becaus im a taru on the benthic one tho.
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast