Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

C'mon, SE, how much longer is it going to take you to finish the redesigned UI?

I'm tired of waiting.

Maybe you're just holding off until the new expansion comes out to release the new UI, which I suppose is fine (it would probably help with marketing), but if the new UI and addon support aren't here by the time Seekers of Alduin comes out, then I'll come back to these forums and make angry posts! That'll teach you!
    (3)

Character
    Enolla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    (1)

Player
    I myself wonder where it is, we have not got a ton of info on it still, seems like a giant wild card on many levels. In either case, I would like to know just how long they think it will be till this is here, I am waiting eagerly~...
    (0)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If you're tired of waiting for something that they announced this year then how you feel the ppl who play SMN feels? They announced over a year ago the 2 new avatars and right now, there's not even a screen shot showing them even in any development at all.
    (3)

Player
    New 2-hours
    Cait Sith
    Dark Knight Fast Cast
    Meeble Burrows
    Adventuring Fellows
    Limbus Entry time

These are things it shows that I don't think have happened or we have little to no info on... That list doesn't tell much, sorry.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhianu View Post
    I'm tired of waiting.

Maybe you're just holding off until the new expansion comes out to release the new UI, which I suppose is fine (it would probably help with marketing), but if the new UI and addon support aren't here by the time Seekers of Alduin comes out, then I'll come back to these forums and make angry posts! That'll teach you!
    Wouldn't surprise me if it ended up becoming a "feature" of the new expansion.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if it ended up becoming a "feature" of the new expansion.
    By the roadmap it should be in the next couple months, and the expansion is next year, so hope not... Then again that roadmap is pointless because there are like 5 things on it not done yet or on the test server yet (CAIT SITH!) so who knows.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    By the roadmap it should be in the next couple months, and the expansion is next year, so hope not... Then again that roadmap is pointless because there are like 5 things on it not done yet or on the test server yet (CAIT SITH!) so who knows.
    Oh, it's definitely pointless. Promises aren't really promises and everything is subject to change and additional fees without notice.
    (1)

Player
    I'm fine with waiting. Honestly? I'm expecting the UI to be a travesty on initial release. This is something they'll need to iterate on before it's acceptable, rather than a one-off update.
    (1)

What is this new UI really suppose to do anyway? From what I understand it lets you move the chat box around and the icon's just like every quest........... um yay? >.> Other then that what exactly does it do? Someone please elaborate more?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast