Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
    What is this new UI really suppose to do anyway? From what I understand it lets you move the chat box around and the icon's just like every quest........... um yay? >.> Other then that what exactly does it do? Someone please elaborate more?
    They are also going to give players the ability to create add-ons to it, not to mention we don't know all it will change. In either case hopes are that it will incorporate some of Windower's features, or be made to allow them through add-ons as they did with making FFXI's official windowed mode.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I'm fine with waiting. Honestly? I'm expecting the UI to be a travesty on initial release. This is something they'll need to iterate on before it's acceptable, rather than a one-off update.
    Rather have it broken sooner so I can get it fixed sooner, if they put off giving us the broken one then its going to be even longer till we get a working good version.
    (0)

Don't forget a third macro panel! One that I think they said would be clickable only, so no hot keys! Useful!

Clearly third macro panel > more macro lines
    (1)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Who saw tanaka showing the new UI at vanafest? dissapointing, they just make icons in HD and allow you to move multiple windows around apparently (who cares?).

Make macro fire instantly and gear sets, and i will care.
    (1)

Player
    They will never make macros go automatically, thats automation, which they don't want.Sorry, missread, having macros work instantly would be great. Gear sets I agree with though, and you never know, they could add more than they showed, otherwise yeah its just a disappointment like most other things.
    (0)
    Last edited by Demon6324236; 08-29-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    Who saw tanaka showing the new UI at vanafest? dissapointing, they just make icons in HD and allow you to move multiple windows around apparently (who cares?).

Make macro fire instantly and gear sets, and i will care.
    I didn't like what they showed at Vanafest either. Honestly the only thing I care about is being able to make my own features for it. But I'm expecting that to be so limited that it will end up being another long hopeful wait for something that I never end up using.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2