Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    >.< junk

Maybe you have only joytoy and relict af2 for melee, THEN you weaker as other melee jobs.....

The prob is not Rdm cant melee good enough, the prob is when rdm go with ~lvl75 equip.

Rly good equip Rdm can pull out good dmg. and can beat easy 08/15 blus,thfs,

Say the rdm cant good melee is junk......
    Yeah......I don't think so. Even the best of the best geared melee RDM isnt coming close to a BLU. RDM doesn't have access to the kind of gear BLU does.
    (0)

Player
    If you compared to 95% of blus on server it would, since most of the blus on a server are wearing absolute junk, or fulltiming 5/5 emp
    (1)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    You can not use Double or Triple Attack in testing this because the En-2 spells are only made to proc on the 1st hit of any attack around. This is why I said I removed all forms of Double Attack, as it gives false data since En-2s can not proc on the 2nd hit anyways. However if you are saying that you would use En-2s with Excalibur while knowing that you can not proc it on the 1st hit, and it only has a chance to proc on Double Attacks in the event they occur seems to be a flawed idea on how to use the weapon, and it seems as if you would be better off without any En-spell at all.

Edit------------------------------------------------

Please redo your testing yourself, while removing Temper & all forms of Double Attack, and then repost your new results. If you find something different than I did I will go back and redo it for a much longer period, however so far it would seem my original findings were correct for now.
    I'm not going to go back and do my testing because my testing is my playing. When I said I'm RDM over 90% of the time I meant it. It goes off all the time for me. On the first hit, on the second hit. You read the chat log. If you've done all your Killshot trials for KoR, hopefully you've done them in aby and you had on Apoc and Lion to speed that up and make KoR hit harder.

Do your own homework or remain ignorant.
    (0)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 09-18-2012 at 02:21 AM.
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Lilia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    Yeah......I don't think so. Even the best of the best geared melee RDM isnt coming close to a BLU. RDM doesn't have access to the kind of gear BLU does.
    1. RDM dont have access to the kind of blu gear- thats true~not the 10+item/slot, BUT rdm have little stars 1-2/slot

2. Many BLUs play ... Dmgspell,dmgspell,dmgspell,selfsc,dmg..... 0 MP and then?
    When were speak from the first min, rdm cant beat blu, but when were speak the min. after that rdm can!!!!!!!!!
    I have see that so many times, and i can say that my RDM > my BLU in dot dmg.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    Do your own homework or remain ignorant.
    The sad thing is you wish to argue the point with me when I did my homework & tried it. The fact your idea was to use Triple Attack Atma to speed up the testing in itself shows that your idea of testing it was flawed from the start because that would taint your results more than help. In fact the very first thing you said in this post is
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    I'm not going to go back and do my testing
    and yet you wish to tell me to do my homework or remain ignorant. I advise you to take the same advice, or show proof somehow that you are correct. Simply stating it will get you no where with me seeing as I already did my test of it, albeit short, but still around 300+ attacks I am sure, which means with the 10% proc rate you said HP procs have, I should have had 30. The chances in those 300 strikes with a 10% proc rate I would get nothing but En-2 effects seems unlikely at best.

Please redo your testing before insulting me further by assuming I was to foolish to understand how things work. Playing RDM alot is nice, I do it too, but I can tell you from my experience that what you are saying is wrong. If you are correct, then please show proof of it, redo your tests, and then my position will change accordingly. As for now you have given me no reason why my test would be incorrect, and rather instead told me how your test, or playtime, may be false results.
    (7)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    If you compared to 95% of blus on server it would, since most of the blus on a server are wearing absolute junk, or fulltiming 5/5 emp
    Seems to me that 95% of RDMs do the same so really not a good comparison, if talking a good BLU vs a good RDM then BLU most likely wins in DD for a few reasons, Temper & Gain spells do put us more in the race than a few months ago though.
    (1)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    >.< junk

Maybe you have only joytoy and relict af2 for melee, THEN you weaker as other melee jobs.....

The prob is not Rdm cant melee good enough, the prob is when rdm go with ~lvl75 equip.

Rly good equip Rdm can pull out good dmg. and can beat easy 08/15 blus,thfs,

Say the rdm cant good melee is junk......
    on trash mobs
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    woo turns out I double attack a lot since that is where all my proc are. Oh well Enspells are still broke. Still like my excal. Have fun equiping your RDMs for DEX and crit.

Dear SE, fix enspells when next expansion comes out.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Soooooo..... New gear make happy Rdms?, or just incite the mob to scream its not enough?
    (0)

Player
    I like my Excalibur as well. I was not saying anything against that so I hope you didn't take it that way, I simply wished to correct that info because it was likely lowering your damage quite a bit seeing as you were probably losing more than 50% of your chances for the additional effect to proc.

In either case I agree enspells should be fixed, they should be the lowest priority of additional effects, or what they really should do is allow enspells to stack with other additional effects overall. The fact enspells & other effects do not stack is another reason why /DNC falls far behind /NIN, seeing as you have to lower DPS by giving up Excalibur procs or Enspells, so you can get samba effects. Also it lowers the power of Excalibur over all thanks to the enspells being given up.
    (0)

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast