Character
    Duvemora
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 39

New Social LS "PrettyPinkPallydink" is recruiting!

Hello!

I've noticed there is a lot of people returning to the game, or new players coming to Odin, and a lack of newbie friendly linkshells. So, I've created my own.

We are recruiting all jobs, levels, and races. Females, and of course, males who aren't afraid of being a Pretty Pink Pallydink.

We are mainly a social linkshell, but also focus on leveling and beginner activities for now.

So, if you want some people to talk to, please contact Duvemora in game for a pearl. Or, you can post a reply here and I'll try to get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Thanks! Hope to see you in game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Duvemora; 08-25-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Paula Deen riding a flying cat wearing sunglasses. What more do you need to know?

Character
    Mistyfire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 23
    Hey my mith's name is Mistyfire. I'm looking for a social linkshell if you see me before i see you, go ahead and /t me. I would like to join.
    (0)

Character
    Duvemora
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 39
    I'll get a pearl to you as soon as I can, Mistyfire. That is, if you haven't gotten one from Yoroshiku first.
    (0)

Paula Deen riding a flying cat wearing sunglasses. What more do you need to know?

Character
    Mistyfire
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 23
    Ok i was on last night, but I wont be on until after 11:00pm mountain. or tomorrow morning. just hit me up if we are on at the same time. looking forward to seeing ya in game.
    (0)

Character
    Duvemora
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 39
    Recruitment for this linkshell has ended, due to lack of interest, and some "real life" issues on my part.

Thanks to all who joined, but the linkshell will be destroyed/broken at this time.

I will make attempts at making a newbie friendly linkshell sometime in the future, when real life, and my health permits.
    (0)
    Last edited by Duvemora; 08-25-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Change in circumstances