Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rakshaka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please add Bahamut as a summonable avatar.

I understand that the reasoning behind not adding him until this point was to keep his image as something that seemed important, or special, or untouchable. Now that the precedent has been set by Alexander and Odin for "Astral Flow"-only summons, I think adding Bahamut as a summonable avatar should be reconsidered. Bahamut could be another "Astral Flow"-only avatar. My thoughts are that Bahamut would be summoned by targeting an enemy (like Odin), then Bahamut would use his signature move, an AOE Teraflare, after which you would lose your Astral Flow buff, just like Alexander and Odin. Because Ifrit already provides a fire based aoe Astral Flow blood pact, I'd suggest making Teraflare a non-elemental attack, like meteor. I think that balance-wise, this would be acceptable, as Bahamut couldn't replace the Astral Flow abilities of the other avatars in every situation, because you're able to use the Astral Flow blood pact of the other avatars (Titan, Ifrit, etc) 3 times, and you'd only be able to use Bahamut's once before the Astral Flow buff wears off.

Please consider adding Bahamut as an avatar . Bahamut is an iconic image in Final Fantasy, and I know a lot of summoners were disappointed to know that he wouldn't be summonable.
    (27)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Allow all items to stack to either 12 or 99 according to their use (we can stack ingots but not crab shells, please...).
    (27)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Up the proc rate of low delay add. effect magian weapons. High delay weapons have a good proc rate, low delay is terrible, please update it so that the delay to proc rate is the same. So lets say if a 500 delay weapon has 50% chance to proc, a 250 delay weapon would have 25% chance. The proc rate of low delay and H2H weapons are just far too low. Especially H2H since it doesn't take into account base delay and only weapon delay so proc rate is really really low. Unless I missed this being updated over last couple months.
    (4)

Character
    Kyte
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Storage Stuff

-There are a few event-type items that probably should have been added to the NPC or slip storage 11 that were for whatever reason left out. Here are a few examples:

*Prishe Statue
    *Gyokuto Obi
    *Buffalo Milk Case

-I would also like it if the items obtained from "In the Name of Science" were added to Storage Slip 02.

-Presently there are not enough walls to display all the 5 nation flags obtained from missions (plus some may have pictures on their walls). The event item storage NPC can store the Bastokan, San d'Orian, and Windurstian flags but cannot store the Jeuno or Aht Urghan flags. It would be nice if the remaining two were added (plus any other flags added in the future).
    (10)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshaka View Post
    Please add Bahamut as a summonable avatar.

I understand that the reasoning behind not adding him until this point was to keep his image as something that seemed important, or special, or untouchable. Now that the precedent has been set by Alexander and Odin for "Astral Flow"-only summons, I think adding Bahamut as a summonable avatar should be reconsidered. Bahamut could be another "Astral Flow"-only avatar. My thoughts are that Bahamut would be summoned by targeting an enemy (like Odin), then Bahamut would use his signature move, an AOE Teraflare, after which you would lose your Astral Flow buff, just like Alexander and Odin. Because Ifrit already provides a fire based aoe Astral Flow blood pact, I'd suggest making Teraflare a non-elemental attack, like meteor. I think that balance-wise, this would be acceptable, as Bahamut couldn't replace the Astral Flow abilities of the other avatars in every situation, because you're able to use the Astral Flow blood pact of the other avatars (Titan, Ifrit, etc) 3 times, and you'd only be able to use Bahamut's once before the Astral Flow buff wears off.

Please consider adding Bahamut as an avatar . Bahamut is an iconic image in Final Fantasy, and I know a lot of summoners were disappointed to know that he wouldn't be summonable.
    Since he's so Huge he should only be able to be summoned outdoors and have a better chance to hit than Odin (say 80%+)
    (1)

Please tell us what Shami is doing with all the seals we give him.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    Not just insulting, but every ability slot, every byte of memory used on an ability no one wants will prevent countless possible future improvements from being made for years to come. And of course developer time is all too scarce these days, so that must not be wasted either. I honestly believe that no new ability at all is better than one that is bad.
    was posted under http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ilities/page13 (ps how choose a name for a hyper link again?)

Quoted because as it stands alot of the new two hours as you intend to implement them are beyond lack luster both on paper and in practice, for example no BST would use the new 2 hour, BST's solo, by sacking their pet they are also directly impacts a bst's ability to survive, the ability is essentially an oxymoron.

There are a lot of abilities that have been added recently that are in similar states, where the utility is limited or non existent due to being outdated, under powered, unsupported ect.

For example steal, mug, despoil and aura steal at this point in the game you couldn't put enough gold or revamp any one of these for me to care about them (unless there was a 100% chance of stealing high end crafting gear from VW mobs) considering as it stands currently we have a cool down limit hence the plethora of shared timer abilities, i'd rather see new and unique abilities added in their stead.

That is another matter, when ever you fix what is needed to up or remove the limit of cool down timers in the game, seriously consider unbinding shared timer abilities, hell might fix DRG if they could access all their jumps (I don't play drg would that break the job? idc atm just throwing out suggestions /sigh)

In anycase going to cut it short here as to not ramble on.
    (3)

Character
    Kelga
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuching View Post
    I
    The real Gilgamesh to make an appearance in SoA.
    This could work into the story. Kill off the NPC somehow, then have him revived as a Naraka form.
    (3)

It's not impossible to have the two Gilgamesh running around. After all, Argus is not only an NM, but a hume NPC in Port Bastok.

The story could just explain the famous pirate as simply being named after the Naraka form.
    (7)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Just thought of this, but a way to 'lock' your current title so it doesn't get changed would be nice and shouldn't impact the game. As far as I know, this option doesn't exist yet.
    (14)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast