Character
    Presidentobama
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    A few things that would be nice.

Translated words.
    All spells and job abilities are in auto translate. Nothing like farming a blue spell and you can't translate it.

Monster drops.
    As it stands, if I killa monster in aby I get three things.
    1. Exp
    2. Treasure off monsters.
    3. Crour

Outside aby
    1. Exp
    2. treasure

Crour or equivalent
    My point all monsters in game should drop gil or some new item that players can use. Their is little point to exp or to some extent skill up outside aby if I get very little for my effort. Can you make "crour" or some item like it drop off all monsters in game?

Fire weather
    Make a new zone that always have fire weather. This could be a new area.

Jobs:

Give every job one unique weapon skill beyond emp. When one leveled up Puppet master, Blue mage, Scholar, Dancer, Cor, people leveled these jobs 1-70 and they had no unique weaponskill. Everything was recycled. Now think of white mage.

Whm = hexa strike
    Pld, swift blade.
    BsL calamity
    Drk Shadow of Death.

My point is the first five jobs had no unique weapon skill 1-70. Rune fencer and geomancer should have a unique weaponskill. So should all jobs who don't have one.

If you gave hexa strike to pld, whms would fume as an example. So the five jobs I mentioned get no relic weaponskill and they get no unique leveling weapon skill. So this is not balanced.

Bring scholar with option to melee better. More club and staff weapon skills.
    (3)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    @Nezea. I guess you didn't see the comment about not writing a book. The bigger your post, the more likely it won't get translated.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimjongil View Post
    A few things that would be nice.
    Crour or equivalent
    My point all monsters in game should drop gil or some new item that players can use. Their is little point to exp or to some extent skill up outside aby if I get very little for my effort. Can you make "crour" or some item like it drop off all monsters in game?
    We already have this. It's called conquest points and imperial standing. However, there's not many nice things to buy with these anymore. It would be better if they just added more items to buy with these points. The rate at which we gain CP and IS could be looked into too, I guess.
    (10)

Character
    Tiarnia
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    I would love to see more FFXI FFXIV cross linking at least on a website. There are several websites like guildwork and others that track your characters stats etc. and you can have characters on each game there

why can't we have a site that has full FFXI-XIV cross talk some sort of LS site that uses your SE account to access LS info and maybe even the ability to chat WITH LS's in both games even if your not logged in to both games or ether game and maybe you could add a message system into this website as well and maybee even an Iphone/android app that allows you to see LS chat on the go, and chat back using your phone or tablet

second if it is not possible to add more lines to a macro then make a new command that would allow you to activate anothe macro from a macro {e.g /activate macrobook2,page 3,macro 4} something like that would at least be easy to do if its a "PS2 can't handle more lines in a macro" issue for only having 6 lines

I would love to have some sort of craft book that has lists of things you have crafted and what ingredients they require

and last I have to agree with STORAGE space it has become a great issue with seal collection and different items for trials staking up i have no room to synth. anymore and more gear from VW or some other event i can get it I have no room I have 80x4 and I have full inventory most of the time. Mulling is not fun to do JUST to change jobs its slow and annoying and I have to do this with ONLY 8 pieces at a time and then log back and forth like 4 times. Wouldn't bigger storage be easier ?
    (0)

Character
    Tiarnia
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Originally Posted by Trisscar
    Access to the Near East.

Umm... We already have that. I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's an entire expansion set in the Near East. (Hint: It's called Treasures of Aht Urhgan.)

no triss said FAR EAST not Near East we want to go to the land east of aht Urhgan the part that's past the palace to the east. the country that's at war with the empire (mentioned in the first mission) and where tensen comes from ^^
    (1)
    Last edited by tia; 08-21-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Happy Friday!

Thank you for the large amount of responses thus far! We are doing our best to compile them all, translate them to Japanese, and have Producer Matsui read over each and every request.
    After reviewing some suggestions that have been provided so far, we would like to once again make a request. We have been coming across feedback suggesting to “revamp it!” or “fix it!”, etc. In order for us to properly communicate your ideas, we need specific information, such as how we should fix it and what we should do.
    There is no need to write a book either. Brevity is just fine, so please try your best to be as concrete as possible. Please refer to the requests Producer Matsui made and again, thank you for all of your feedback!
    So you want suggestions on how to fix certain things?

Well I'll start with Bullet Prices:
    Possible fixes:
    1) NPC sells high end bullets at a reasonable price (10-15k/stack), just like COR cards
    2) NPC sells crafting mats for high end bullets at a reasonable price
    3) Reduce the crafting requirement to make bullets, which will help get more HQ's which should drop prices
    4) Make a trade-in NPC that allows you to trade certain amounts of lower ammo for higher level ammo
    5) escalate the effects of recycle and give COR native recycle (this won't lower prices but will lower ranged attacker costs)
    6) combo 2&3

Anyway that's 6 ideas for lowering ranged attacker costs.
    (7)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Tiarnia
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Prrsha View Post
    An ingame mission or quest board would help A LOT. The #1 frustration with many people in FFXI over the years is finding people who are looking to do a quest, mission, crafing, w/e etc. The problem is not the lack of people willing to do so, it's the lack of an interface allowing players to find one another. In the past LSes were used to help people, but that is not the case anymore for the most part. Many players just shout in jeuno all day hoping someone that needs x,y,z done enters the city and decides to join in. The person that this player needs (for the above reasons) might be somewhere else passing time... farming, leveling, or even fishing in another city. Those people will never see those jeuno shouts. Some form of bulletin board is needed with an announcement system that "speaks" to players not just in jeuno, but everywhere. There should be a way to turn off the announcements too, or narrow them down with some sort of filter.

For example: I need help finishing a Rank 4 windurst mission. I post a request on the in game board for help for that specific mission and that I need 6 people. Later while I am fishing, someone in jeuno sees my post and needs the same mission done. They add themselves to the board and a message then appears in my text log: "(2/6) Playerxyz wishes to join you and assist you in your quest!". As more people post, the number rises until the predetermined number is reached, in this case 6.

If people can find people quickly and easy it will go a long way to bring the community together again and breathe life back into the game.
    I think this is a good idea however to streamline it perhaps you could just look at your mission log and have a button to search for people currently on the same mission as you this would be easy to do as you already have an active mission SE just has to add in a search by mission filter OR you could /yellmission or /yellquest and only people on that mission or quest could see it. then you could add a way to let each person pick to see /yells for missions 2-3 above or below them or JUST the one there on, because many people will help with one or 2 to get someone up to where they are
    (1)

Character
    Tiarnia
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    too many book posts >.< i am not reading it if its more than 1 screen long
    (2)

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Update chocobo digging so that you can dig up newer stuff. Most of the stuff that was rare before abyssea that you could dig up is now common. Adjust the rarity of many of the items you dig up so that it's easier to get the currently rare items.
    (8)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    The following JA's should be adjusted to a maximum of 5 minutes recast (3 minutes preferred):

Sacrosanctity
    Mana Well
    Spontaneity

A lot of the new 2-hours such as RDM's would be much better of on a 2~20 minute timer instead of being a 2-hour.
    (12)

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast