Good morning everyone!

I’d like to share a message from Producer Akihiko Matsui:

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
Hello everyone.

Thanks for all of the "likes" and messages in response to the post I made the other day!

As I wrote in the Message from the Producer, there is a ton to catch up on from the past two years and I've been doing my best each day to do just that. However, even if I do my best I don’t think this gap is something that I can completely fill by myself, so I would really appreciate everyone's help.

Now then, I'd like you all to tell me what you would like me to focus on. Anything is fine.

However, I would like you to keep in mind and agree to the following:
  • Do not attack or flame others, including myself.
  • Be specific and concrete. We won't be able to accomplish anything if posts are unclear or full of attacks.
  • Instead of saying what you "don’t want," tell me what you "want."
  • Tell me what it is that YOU prefer. Not what your friends or linkshell members say, I want to hear from you specifically.

Please make your posts as a reply to this thread (I will also be taking into consideration the amount of "likes" each post receives). As a general rule, feedback should be posted in the appropriate thread, so once we collected enough post in this thread and after an appropriate amount of time, we'll close the thread. Also please limit replies to your opinions only and if you would like to discuss specific points, please utilize appropriate threads for each topic.

I will be doing my best to look over each and every post made. (Though, I am sure it will take some time…) Your opinions will definitely play a part in helping me fill in the gap from these past two years as well as for thinking about the future of FINAL FANTASY XI.

In addition to the work for currently scheduled version updates, there is also a lot of work to be done for the new expansion, "Seeker of Adoulin," so I don’t think there will be very many things we can do immediately and I’d like to apologize for that.

Also, I don’t believe it will be possible to have every single thing come to fruition, due to the fact that there may be content that is contradictory or things that no matter how hard we try it is just not feasible.

I will first be making sure that I accurately understand what you would like and then will determine if it is possible or not, and assign a priority level to it. I will be sharing this with you all and making it so together we can see the picture of how FINAL FANTASY XI will change going forward. I feel this is something the community needs and though it might not be quite so easy, it is a method I would like to adopt.

Thank you very much!