A word from Producer Akihiko Matsui

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
Thank you so much for the large amount of comments! We will now be closing the thread.

There are a huge amount of suggestions from Japan, North America, and Europe, but I will be looking over each and every post that followed the instructions, and will be taking it all into consideration as I think about the future of FINAL FANTASY XI and the mutual feelings of the community.

I also have one more request for you all. I hope that you all could read over all of the posts in this thread (of course, reading over what you can is fine, too).

After playing with your friends for so long, you often start to think and play the same way as the them, including your linkshell members, and players that you spend a lot of time with and grow close to.

In this thread there are posts from these people as well as people who think in a completely different way. I’d like you to try and understand what adventurers other than yourself are thinking and looking for.

In order to continue to protect the FINAL FANTASY XI that we all love, we need everyone's cooperation or we'll be unable to accomplish anything.

I'd like to place more importance on the community and work side-by-side with you all.
From here on out I would appreciate it if you could consider the fact that there are people in the community who think in a variety of different ways and to sometimes write your feedback and opinions from an open-minded standpoint.

Thank you all very much!
With those final words, we'll be closing the thread. Please also use today to go through and "Like" the posts you agree with as we're hoping to finalize the document this week and deliver it to Matsui.