Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    PS: Please allow the Adventure Fellow to equip Hydra Jupon Set via trade, rather than us having to luge its gear for him
    same with the fellow + weapons for bonuses.
    (1)

Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    As others have said, I'd like to be able to choose which ws my fellow can or cannot use. Similar to locking/unlocking AoE ws. It would also be cool if we could use fellow points to raise the fellow's stats similar to merits. Failing that, it'd be nice if we could do quests or something to unlock gear that the fellow wears which has stats on it. At this point, the only real reason to use a fellow is to get them exp, or to help with solo exping a mage job or something.

One thing I'd like to know is if the fellow level cap will be raised to 99 like was shown in the old timeline or if that was just an idea the devs were toying around with.
    (3)

Fellow points to "merit" our NPCs sounds cool. Doesn't have to be exacly the same merit categories as player characters have, but something like it.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    Can't even use them in so many areas, really, I wouldn't fix this before other more important things.
    Hey!

Just a reminder, we mentioned previously that the Development Team is actually looking into expanding the locations that adventuring fellows can be summoned.
    (16)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hey!

Just a reminder, we mentioned previously that the Development Team is actually looking into expanding the locations that adventuring fellows can be summoned.
    Where are you looking?
    (5)

I hate the term "looking into". Really how much "looking into" does that decision take. Is it too hard to say "we are thinking about" which is really what they doing. You can upgrade that to "planning to" and then "going to", as the decision process evolves.

But "looking into" is just political speak to say we may or may not be doing anything.
    (4)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Hey!

Perhaps Sky, Sea and Dynamis would be some nice areas for NPC_fellows to go on an adventure with. Since my fellow likes to spam spells so much, at least in dynamis she'd be handy for procs.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    But "looking into" is just political speak to say we may or may not be doing anything.
    But they must consider the possible gamebreaker of allowing NPCs in areas where mobs are already soloable!
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hey!

Just like the other 500 things you're "looking into", we don't really care until you make proper plans for it.
    (1)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    I hate the term "looking into". Really how much "looking into" does that decision take. Is it too hard to say "we are thinking about" which is really what they doing. You can upgrade that to "planning to" and then "going to", as the decision process evolves.

you mean like the beastmaster gear we would have to earn to get our thief pets the TH that a thf with no gear of that same level would have? THAT looking into?

Perish the thought, that would mean they were just saying something to shut us up about a permanent change they had already decided upon and had no real plans of EVER implementing, but were instead hoping we would get used to the nerf and just accept it as "good enough" and not pull our subscription fees from the company's income stream. Kinda like increasing gasoline to $5.10/gallon so that we'll all be ok with it dropping down to $3.50/gallon, even when it was steady at about $3.20 just a month before.

Nah, they couldn't mean that.
    (2)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast