Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardlybabooon View Post
    They're not used that much. I wouldn't put too much time into it.
    Can't even use them in so many areas, really, I wouldn't fix this before other more important things.
    It's not "broken" actually, nothing to "fix", just to improve maybe.
    (2)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    big thing i'd love to see in an AI update prioritize WS's, what is the point of a 76 NPC using fast Blade vs Vorpal or Savage blade?
    (3)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    I find that my Fellow enhances my personal FFXI experience, though I agree, if only I could tell her to stop using Gale Axe and Smash Axe when she has Rampage . . .
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Character
    Istabpeople
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Honestly, I'd just be happy if you gave soothing healer the ability to cast erase.
    (2)

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'd like to see our fellow use Relic/empy/mythic weapon, even if they dont get to use the weapons skill, should be cool looking!
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Uhm hello, I am very surprised that they never heard of the GAMBIT system that is you know, very popular for FF12.... and the paradigm system that is also extremely popular for FF13 + FF13-1.... I mean, how is it that this team not even looking at the existing FF offline that offer so many inspiration on how to make FF11 much better and offer more enjoyable content. Stop trying to put us on nonsensical time sink, make our play time more meaningful and enough with the idiotic grind for impossible result (flame geode anyone...).
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings!

Adventuring fellows have been made to give a slight advantage in combat. Allowing equipment to give considerable status boosts could result in exceeding the amount of assistance that we had envisioned. However, we do agree that adventuring fellows should act more precisely depending on the combat scenario. We will be looking into ways to control adventuring fellows' reactions, but please note that the mechanics of this system are quite complicated, so it may take some time.
    I don't honestly think it would matter how weak they are if they didn't take up a party slot... I can't even go level them with my friends without throwing on an Alliance between us because they count as party slots.

If they're going to remain as weak and useless as a level 70 player fighting Arch Dynamis Lord, Could they at least not be counted as a party member that takes up one of the 6 man slots?

When NPC's were first released, It seemed like they were intended to be used as an extra party member, since they took up a party slot...

Either way... Can we at least unlock more areas for them?

When your computers battery dies, Do you just go buy a new computer because it isn't worth charging the old one? I mean really man!

They're used so little because of their overall uselessness due to being weak and pitiful... If they were to fix that, However, Would actually be useful, thus, used more. Its a problem that can be fixed, and thus, should. Like Evolith, Chocobo Racing/Raising, and Pankration, They're all systems that had some form of potential left to rot. All this outdated unused content could easily become entertaining or useful if they would take the proper time to make it such.

Instead pouring out hoards of "new" content, they could fix a lot of old problems and probably add a bit more depth to the game.
    (9)

Let us tell them which WS we want them to use. It might not always be the most powerful, sometimes just having them open up a light or darkness skillcahin is more useful, since our own WS will do much more damage and the SC damage will outweigh the difference in their ws.
    (5)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardlybabooon View Post
    Because anything you don't do yourself isn't important, right? Stop thinking only your needs matter.
    (3)

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    All of the above, please also make it to where the NPC dose not stand at maximum distance when engaging an opponent!
    (2)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast