New 2 hr for RNG... any thoughts?

RNG:The range modifier will become the optimal distance no matter the range to the target. Also, ammunition will not be consumed.
    What is your insight on this new ability?
    Well for me ofc this ia way better than EES but i am not sure this is gonna live up to the expectation... But I also might be wrong... anyway share what you think or what you would like it to be instead
    (0)
    My friends make this game even better

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    That should be a 10 min timer ability not a two hour. Kind of pathetic. How is that going to help the party.

Give me a 30 second every shot is a barrage with no hate then we talking a good 2 hour.
    (5)

Player
    With ammunition being expensive, you could use the best or those one time arrows during the duration of the 2h.
    (2)
    Live, Laugh, LOVE.

I really like xbobx idea for the 2 hr but i also think that it would be a bit broken imo... But that would be much much better than SE is giving us RNGs... Ok, many ppl say that ammo is expensive but a 2 hr ability wont make much of a difference... I think I would be happy with a 2hr just like might strikes but for ranged only... 1 min duration... Maybe also broken but much better than this dry bone they are throwing to us... Just my 2 cents on this, we PAY to deal damage do I think its fair if we kick ass at it.
    (2)

Character
    Amokzz
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    EES should be made a 5min JA it does less dmg than barrage anyways.
    This new 2h would maybe be 10min Recast/3min duration JA material because it does nothing but save you some gil and maybe add 100 dmg to your ws...

A real RNG 2h would be something like NO enmity gain for 90sec so we could actually go all out for once as for the 2nd perma Barrage even if its just for for 45sec sounds nice
    (2)

I second what you day Amokzz... EES is useless nowadays, so it should be a 5 or 10 mins JA or give it a HUGE attack boost and make it relevant again also make it related to your lvl so its not gonna be overpowered on lower lvls for capped fights.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What's the duration of it?
    (0)

new 2 hour. if you give it a duration like the beast Familiar 2 hour (30 minutes) it MIGHT be worth it. With gear recycle cuts your ammo expenses roughly in half as it is. I still say our damage has been too nerfed over the years and it hasn't been put back. We're SUPPOSED to be roughly equivalent to BLM on damage, albeit without the variety of damage types-and we aren't. Both of our 2 hours seem like a clear indication that they have no intent of putting us back in the damage tier we should be. EES needs to have its damage scaled to the rise in level, I mean by level 30 you are already outdoing it with just regular weapon skills on occasion. IT'S 1 SHOT!!! break the damn thing, it should be doing automatically in excess of 4, maybe 5k damage on that 1 shot; what does it do now, 600? maybe 100 elemental if you use an elemental ammo with it? I do 600 damage on WS with my rdm about once every 2 hours, and since I aby-burned it my sword skill is still about 160 levels below cap with 0 merits. And EES is a sufficient 2-hour?
    (1)

EES should scale according to lvl, it was good at 30 but now at 99 its a complete joke. About the new 2hr: I dont want something just to save me gil, I want something that really makes a difference to the group when I use it! The devs should have a look at it beause I think that the job was nerfed enough already... Give us damage boosts not this useless new ability.
    (0)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    What if i'm using a rare/ex ammo to burst the mob and then 2h wears off right before my hit landed ? XD

Eagle Eyes Shot should give 100TP atleast.
    (0)