Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Petition for [DEV 1135] for RDM 2H

Just make it easy.

I'm going to make two posts.

Please like this post, the original post, if you like the SP ability that increases Enhancing Magic potency

EDIT: Don't Like Both posts.
    (24)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Like this post if you wanted the Enfeebling SP instead.
    (5)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Player
    May want to be a bit more specific about the effects of the Enhancing Magic one, we do not want the original effects, we want 3 Minutes to cast Double Potency Enhancing Magic spells.
    (1)

Character
    Carth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    May want to be a bit more specific about the effects of the Enhancing Magic one, we do not want the original effects, we want 3 Minutes to cast Double Potency Enhancing Magic spells.
    To be fair, even the original SP would be worth more than the enfeebling.
    (8)

Player
    True, but if the Devs actually care to look at this, I would rather them understand we want the improved version, not the original, and not the Enfeebling.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    So long as I don't get elemental seal -1, I'm not really going to complain like a RDM. That's right. I admitted we complain a lot and that it would be appropriate to use us as an adverb describing a person who complain in depth about everything that offends them. You know why? Because everything that is supposed to be a strength for RDM is still broken. New Enfeebling SP does nothing to acknowledge that, much less fix it.

Also, I can't vote because I posted. I cast my vote for the Enhancing magic buffing SP. At least it lasts for more than 1 buff.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    one good idea about enhaching magic 2 hours is let rdm cast all enhacing spells on AOE and <Party-Targets>, rdms cant cast gain, barsingle spell, enspell, temper etc on other ppl, those spell are self target, the new 2 hours should Grants an increase to the effect of enhancing magic. (posted here time ago, http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...hour-Abilities), SE didnt say anything about those spells being aoe or let rdm cast in other, that part is my idea and think that is pretty good.
    Duration 2 min since this is buff 2 hours not offensive

i dont like enfebling magic one, if the potency and 100% and proc is 100% im just thinking paralyze will be pretty useful if we can land it, paralyze the mob during 1 min sound nice but i'd rather have double duration on buffs...
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've suspended my judgement of the Enfeebling SP until SE has rolled out the revised enfeebling system. I do wonder why they bothered with the RDM SP2 change in the first place though, since the mob resistance revisions haven't been done yet on the test server (right?)

Btw, like this post if you thought like me that the OP was asking for RDMs to be able to wield 2H weapons (like upcoming Rune Knight .
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    This my have been the whole issues the Dev's had with the SP, tho we might never know because they haven't taken the time to say why they change it. Tho they did take to time to try and explain to us how the new ones function even after the fact every one said they hated it. Why they would take the time to try and sell us on the new one and not the old one is beyond me.

Surely if they would have just come out and said double potency is to over powered. Or 3 minute's isn't going to work. Than we could come to terms on what there vision was and work with it. But once again communication was all one way.
    (4)

Player
    In the end it seems somewhat stupid for that to be overpowered seeing as BRD gets basically the same thing with songs that are much more powerful than most of our Enhancing Magic, the only advantage being we would be able to cast all of ours, rather than only 2~4. The fact we get to cast them all sounds amazing, until you think about it and that really just means ProV/ShellV/Haste/RegenII/PhalanxII/RefreshII, and then if /SCH we can do Spikes/En-Spells as well. This means we get just about the same bonus as what a BRD has gotten for years. The main advantage would be amazing buffs for the RDM themselves, and that still means little because how many people let RDM step into the front lines anywhere you would need 2-hour abilities? Thats the only time Temper/Gain/Phalanx would be any use. If it goes back to "but then RDM could get mad solo powers" it cant solo anything meaningful, so whup de fuckin do.

I do not mean for that to come out sounding like I am saying your wrong, but simply because if its read by the people who took it away from us, they may understand why it should be fair.
    (5)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast