I wanted to move this here under the correct heading so it could get the proper attention.

So honestly I don't think the concept behind the new RDM 2 hour is all so bad. But in it's current form it doesn't really feel as much as a two hour as something that should be on a a 15 minutes timer. From what D-H has share with us here on his testing I've taken a moment to come up with some idea's to make it more 2 hour worthy/compile what has been share to beef it up properly.

1: 2 hr duration: honestly 30 to 45 second of improved buff's just doesn't really cry epic 2 hour at all. Basically you rush to get out buffs as fast as possible before the duration end. Having it for such a short time just kind of seem's cheap and kill's the over all utility. Ideally this 2 hour would work better with a 5 to 10 minute duration. Where it could be reapply when necessary til the end of the fight or at least mid way threw the fight.

2: undispel~able: I'm referring the actually spell's and not the 2 hr ability it self. This has been suggested a few time's to add over all bonus to the 2 hour to make it more appealing.

3: Duration increase: I know originally this was just a mis translated but it was a very appealing idea bonus to the ability.

4: It would be idea if the ability double potency on anything it affected. This would bring a lot of demand for the ability in end game content.

Perhaps with these idea's in mind, content could be design so balance could be achieved. Any way just my thought's on thing's.