Character
    Retiti
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 48

help with getting a controller for laptop

ok, so i would like to play the new expansion, so i have to start playing on my laptop. what controllers would be recommended? i CANNOT use anything shaped like the x-box one, i have bad rheumatoid arthritis, and holding those hurts like nothing else. the ps3 ones are ok, but i have not been able to get them to work on either of my laptops. my rheumatoid arthritis is also the reason that i must have a controller, i simply cannot play without it. id prefer to play on my hp pavilion g7 because it has a bigger screen and i can actually see game text on it.
    i also get very, very easily confused due to chronic pain and the medication i am on, so it must be a plug and play controller if im going to stand a chance of getting it set up. ive been trying to figure out how to make the ps3 one work, but that is a losing battle that makes me weep just thinking about it.
    it must also be under $30, its just not going to happen if its more than that. including shipping to Canada, as i have exactly 0 places that sell electronics here except our grocery store which has batteries.
    i would be grateful for any help! thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    A quick amazon search led me to this controller. Dunno if that's pushing the price range for you, but it comes with two controllers so that may change your mind. I couldn't find a version of this that sells them individually.
    (0)

Character
    Retiti
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 48
    I cant order from amazon.com, they will not ship to Canada. i couldnt find that on amazon.ca, but i will keep looking, thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Most ps3 usb controllers will work on pc/laptops. Some auotinstall the software and some you just have to search for the drivers online.
    (0)

Character
    Retiti
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 48
    ive tried every suggestion given to me over the past year to get my ps3 controller to work. the laptop just wont cooperate lol. i found a controller on ebay, hopefully it works!
    (0)