Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    While making the Nomad Moogle Statue seems like it would be fitting for a first discovery, the development team’s concern is that players will lose motivation to hunt down the other tablets once the first tablet has been found.
    I still want that statue! But iv never found anything...
    (0)

any chance on getting a Nomad Moogle Shield?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Zadimortis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Unique rewards would solve the problem. Unique rewards with interesting effects that would help players in significant ways but not be required for any event, or "required" by the player base to make a job or an ability useful.

Something like Talaria! Hey, wait a second...
    (1)
    Don't make me get metaphorical with you.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

I'd like to give some responses in regards to the suggestions we have seen thus far. While making the Nomad Moogle Statue seems like it would be fitting for a first discovery, the development team’s concern is that players will lose motivation to hunt down the other tablets once the first tablet has been found.
    Now that I got my Nomad Moogle Statue, I do indeed feel less need to hunt down tablets.. but it was mostly a spur of the moment find anyway. The chance of being online when the tablets reappear is pretty small, but the low number of searchers means you have a good chance of finding one.

Kupofriend's Ring is awarded for each tablet, which is a very nice exp ring to use for the relic+2 augment trials.
    Add more of those kind of trials that do not work in abyssea, and people would be more inclined to hunt down the tablets for sure!

More statues would also help increase the popularity. I want a whole set of Moogle, Nomad Moogle, Diva, Stooge Moogle, Magian Moogle, Kupofried
    Might want to fix the quest though... if you got a Nomad Moogle Statue and happen to get another, you cannot obtain the Kupofried's Ring until you went back to your hometown to remove and destroy your existing moogle...

Perhaps a special reward could be issued for players that manage to collect all 11 tablets over time?
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Greetings!

To our faithful adventurers who grab their metal (stone?) detectors only a weekly basis to comb the fields for Mog Tablets, you’ll be happy to hear that either around or slightly after the launch of Seekers of Adoulin, we plan to switch out the rewards for discovered tablets.

We do, however, plan on keeping the Nomad Moogle statue and Talaria as prizes, but will be switching out the other rewards for different ones.
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We do, however, plan on keeping the Nomad Moogle statue and Talaria as prizes, but will be switching out the other rewards for different ones.
    Just don't add any other statues to the list. It's been years and I've still yet to get the blasted Moogle statue from a tablet to finish my statue collection.
    (1)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Just don't add any other statues to the list. It's been years and I've still yet to get the blasted Moogle statue from a tablet to finish my statue collection.
    Unless it gives you a "Statue Voucher" you can turn in to (say, a Festive Moogle?) for the statue of your choice from the list of Mog Tablet Statue rewards.
    (1)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    As a crazy idea, how about you get a special title if you manage to find every tablet at least once? Maybe give it a special effect kind of like the Babban's Traveling Companion title when set. Something like having explorer moogles warp you for free, or extended/better results when using or equipping moogle-based gear.
    (3)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5