Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I would just update them with more of Today's Synth Mats...

Thockha Ingot
    Osseus Plate
    Mora's Molar

Those rarer, more expensive Voidwatch Items. Introducing 1 more per week wont crash the prices any.
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    I see a lot of "can we get different prizes?" in here, so I'd like to ask for some specifics that you'd like to see and we'll gather up your suggestions and pass them along to the dev. team!
    Mainly, I'd like to see the synthesis item rewards updated to a more modern palette of rare synthesis items.

It was pretty nice to get a Bloodwood Log back when the mog tablets were first introduced. Now, Bloodwood is just another log meant for Ghebi Damomohe, log connoisseur extraordinaire.

I'd like to see items such as these:

Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Updating the crafting items to be Ormolu Ingot, Staghorn Coral, Scarletite Ingot, Penelope's Cloth, or Serica Cloth would be nice.
    Or these:

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Thockha Ingot
    Osseus Plate
    Mora's Molar
    (5)

Character
    Istabpeople
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I would just update them with more of Today's Synth Mats...

Thockha Ingot
    Osseus Plate
    Mora's Molar

Those rarer, more expensive Voidwatch Items. Introducing 1 more per week wont crash the prices any.
    Couldn't agree more. As a crafter who regularly searches for these materials on the auction house, the introduction of a few extra per week would most certainly not kill the market. Having another source of these is definitely needed since they are required to make the new hexed gear which is required to make for skill ups (after 104-105 most if not all crafts can only make these items for skill ups) and since you can only augment the HQ versions of these items, the need for skill ups in order to accomplish the HQ items is mandatory.
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I agree with the updated crafting materials, also being able to select a reward from available options would be nice
    (0)

Character
    Sharmarali
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I agree with everyone who has said they'd like to be able to choose a prize.

I have one idea I'd like to add, and I'm sure the other forum members will be quick to tell me if they agree or not.

Instead of having a list of 15 items to choose from regardless of which tablet is found, what if each tablet has a list of 3 items you could choose from? Each tablet would contain one synthesis item, one piece of equipment, and one vanity item for the player to choose from.

I don't think it would be game-breaking to update the synthesis items available, since only 11 players per week per server are able to obtain items using this method.
    (1)

I got it once. I've never used the ring. I currently have 3 different EXP RA/EX with only 2 charges used.

Mog suit! Because I didn't get one.
    (1)

Player
    Ok ima come clean i want the statue I have every other one and thought i had em all until i was talking to a friend who brought up the nomad statue

There isnt a log in the game worth having in there atm ... But i think the materials should be updated

Also i think this ( If given a choice for you to choose ) is a GREAT way to give away some of the Rank 5 prizes ...
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings!

Thanks for the feedback on the Mog Tablet rewards (I've still never found one... I really want that statue).

I see a lot of "can we get different prizes?" in here, so I'd like to ask for some specifics that you'd like to see and we'll gather up your suggestions and pass them along to the dev. team! No promise that it can be done of course, but we'll definitely discuss it!
    Make it worth it again! craft mats, festive rewards, do your job Square Enix...
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind statues of Mumor & "friends" either

Perhaps replace the rewards with mog tickets, so you can choose.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kewitt View Post
    Mog suit! Because I didn't get one.
    Seriously. Between being limited to one per SE account and not everyone who entered getting one, the Mog Suit is stupidly restricted from many players. If it is really an issue, it can be a differently named version or something to make the other Mog Suits "more special" but really, it should be the same item.
    (1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast