Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Greetings!

Thanks for the feedback on the Mog Tablet rewards (I've still never found one... I really want that statue).

I see a lot of "can we get different prizes?" in here, so I'd like to ask for some specifics that you'd like to see and we'll gather up your suggestions and pass them along to the dev. team! No promise that it can be done of course, but we'll definitely discuss it!
    (12)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Updating the crafting items to be Ormolu Ingot, Staghorn Coral, Scarletite Ingot, Penelope's Cloth, or Serica Cloth would be nice.
    (20)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Agreed on the crafting materials.

I personally don't think the reward should be incredibly amazing, but a nice bonus. I think Talaria is a great example of an appropriately powerful reward. It's too bad you only have a 1/11 chance to get it.
    (4)

Character
    Mindi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    should get statue 100% on 1st tablet i allways thought it was but seems not lol. I never found a tablet myself ;;

but in general.. add the new crafting materials to the item pool!

100+ crafting materials like Staghorn coral and stuff would be awsome. And not just a 5% chance to get one.. its not like the market would get overfloored with it when they would be a reward from tablet. Some of those items are like non-existant cause they come from VW prefights which ppl only do once and never again
    (3)

Player
    I'd just like to be able to choose a prize.

Only furnishing statue I'm missing in the game is the Nomad Moogle, which is only obtained from one specific tablet, which I'm 0/6 on getting.
    (11)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I'd really like to be able to choose from a list of prizes. I've been lucky enough to find a couple tablets, but each time the prize has left me quite underwhelmed.
    (4)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've found one tablet, got one Nomad Moogle Statue, and everyone hates me for it because I barely touch my mog house furnishings.

I do wish finding them wasn't such a pain though.
    (3)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It seems to me, that the rewards are tied to which tablet you find, like you have to find the 7th to get Talaria, I think. (This is unrelated to the name of the tablet or zone, but simply the order in which they are discovered.)

I'd much rather the reward be selected from a list. Talaria are the only thing I was going for, and never got it, despite finding about 10 tablets in my time... *hate those logs*
    (1)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    I'm pretty sure the order in which they are discovered has nothing to do with it.

Each Mog Tablet is named (Tablet of Piety, Tablet of Loyalty, and so forth), and each name is tied to a specific reward (the Tablet of Piety I found is what resulted in my 3k Bloodwood Log, for example; Bloodwood Logs are documented to be tied to the Tablet of Piety specifically). If you pay attention to the Explorer Moogle in Ru'lude Gardens, you can see that the order in which each Mog Tablet is found is essentially scrambled each time.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Character
    Duvemora
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 39
    Another vote towards letting us choose a prize.

I've only found one, and I got an Argent Coat... which I couldn't even use. So I gave it away.

Also, more Rare/Ex equipment rewards would be nice.
    (2)

Paula Deen riding a flying cat wearing sunglasses. What more do you need to know?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast