Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Many are not finished collecting all the different empy weapons by a long shot lol. Heck my cor is level 6 and I am working on my gun lol at least my rng is 99 ;-)....
    (0)

Character
    Mahoro
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post

Abysssea also being blamed for the death of those exclusive LS which demand you have this and that and worked your ass off for xyz gears or you are deemed gimped stupid and retarded players. Now those LS are dead and pretty much everyone can have fun and have the same chance to obtain those nice gears without having to need 17 other people to help them. It also gave us VW which is old school way of doing things with modern twist of Abyssea flavor.
    The way you write this sounds like those LS's were like the pharaohs of ancient Egypt oppressing the Jews, until one day Moses led his people free of their shackles and now "everyone can have fun!" Sadly, the game is still full of people who deem you gimped/stupid/retarded if you don't meet their standards, and will exclude you even from /shout groups for events like Prov Watcher and Botulus Rex. They just don't need LS's from which to do it. I'd also submit that only the poorly-managed LS's died. The rest adapted and they are still around today doing the type of content that is nearly impossible to /shout for, like ADL, Neo-Odin, Legion, Neo-Limbus, etc.
    (3)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This thread needs some Team Rocket action
    (1)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    Here ya go!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    ?
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm laughing my a$$ off.

LB, good job at the satire for all those jacka$$'s.

Other then NNI 100 gear (which nobody is supposed to actually get), most post-abyssea content / gear is just side grades or marginal upgrades. The effort / reward ratio just isn't there. It's almost like SE expects us to throw ourselves into whatever crap they invent for no other reason then to say we're "doing something".
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmar View Post
    Be funny to see how long it would still take you to complete an empy considering you are still very far behind the curve. Be like watching a drunk cripple try to compete in Ninja Warrior lol.
    Completing empyrean is not very hard - I been doing it very slowly dual boxing and killing tons of NMs that are easier to deal with like Cirein Coin, Carabose, Itza, Ulduashi, Briareus, Sedna etc while collecting those plus 2.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoro View Post
    The way you write this sounds like those LS's were like the pharaohs of ancient Egypt oppressing the Jews, until one day Moses led his people free of their shackles and now "everyone can have fun!" Sadly, the game is still full of people who deem you gimped/stupid/retarded if you don't meet their standards, and will exclude you even from /shout groups for events like Prov Watcher and Botulus Rex.
    Totally agree, I was just being sarcastic since everyone blame everything that is wrong to Abyssea, every single thing is Abyssea's fault etc... But yeah they never fail to realize that it is the human that is to blame for everything that is wrong to the game. It is our human nature to do things the most efficient ways possible, or to feel cocky and entitled, or to belittle those who are different than us or not willing to do what the majority does. Abyssea just created a great content that level the playing field for everyone. And for the love of God, why are Gukumatz still being camped every single minutes...
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    I am posting here to urge everyone especially if you are in Bahamut server to influence other people to leave Abyssea content alone and never to return. I mean it's been two years already, surely everyone and their grandmas should have enough of abyssea this and that.
    I love this logic. Its been even longer then 2 years since Wotg, RoZ, CoP, was introduced, so lets completely abandon all of them as well. In fact this whole game is older then two years right? We should just abandon the whole thing then.
    (0)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This kind of thread is why the Dev team ignore English-speaking players and their opinions.
    (5)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast