Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Cruxus
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Aht Urhgan Beastmen Kings

I am aware that there was mention on this topic quite some time ago, but I haven't seen any word touching on this subject. With the upcoming changes to Salvage, either like dynamis(revamped entrance and time extension/drop systems) or nyzul isle (same content with updated mob sets and NMs), comes the hopes of people being able to realistically work on a mythic weapon. That being said, what happened to lowering the time it takes for the 3 beastmen kings to respawn after being slain via besieged or outright in their throne rooms?

I ask this after having an alternate account sitting in Gulool Ja Ja's throne room, behind his throne to be precise, for a week straight without having him pop let alone his death recorded in the chat log to show that it was even killed.

I've searched online and can't seem to find any information on how long respawn after previous death, only info on how long it takes after Besieged is over (pending said King is not slain)...
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I got troll and lamia no problem but Lizard is never up it seems.
    (0)

Character
    Cruxus
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Maybe he's like a chameleon and is actually in the room...but all camouflaged waiting for me to leave to go back to watching TV or something...
    (2)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think an official commented that the respawn rate of them would be changed, let me see if I can dig it up.

Found it:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spawn timer reduction for Gulool Ja Ja, Gurfurlur the Menacing, and Medusa you say? In addition to these three baddies, we are actually looking into reducing the spawn time for all HNMs! The idea is to give you all more opportunities to fight these elusive, notorious enemies. However, please understand that by eliminating the “time cost” associated with them, it will result in other types of costs to arise (for example, having to obtain triggers from battlefields to spawn Fafnir/Behemoth/Adamantoise).
    (1)
    Last edited by Trisscar; 08-08-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    lord I forgot about that post, bet they add a pop item you have to track down along with the 3 keys. it'll be something from the ISNM fights no one does anymore.
    (2)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    lord I forgot about that post, bet they add a pop item you have to track down along with the 3 keys. it'll be something from the ISNM fights no one does anymore.
    Um, what? According to the post I quoted we'll be looking at sharply reduced spawn timers (maybe something on the order of 15-24 hours), not forced spawn.
    (1)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    Um, what? According to the post I quoted we'll be looking at sharply reduced spawn timers (maybe something on the order of 15-24 hours), not forced spawn.
    mostly a joke, besides what they say and what happens months later is rarely the same
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruxus View Post
    I've searched online and can't seem to find any information on how long respawn after previous death, only info on how long it takes after Besieged is over (pending said King is not slain)...
    Thats cause the drops were always trash so no one camped them and no one knows.(´・ω・`)
    (3)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Surealistic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    hautclaire says hi to you
    (0)
    In a world of milk and honey, there is no cake

Quote Originally Posted by Sureal View Post
    hautclaire says hi to you
    I really, really hope this comment isn't directed at me like that sword dropped from a TOA Beastmen King. Because if it is, I'm going to have to make fun of you for a long time.
    (5)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast