Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Narachan
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 40

Page parties levels

I started playing in 2008 and never got very far, but am back due to nostalgia's sake. Of course, I'm a bit confused because I still kinda remember Dunes parties being the done thing, then Qufim on to Kazham.

So I did my first Gusgen party the other day, and was amazed at the speed of levelling. Now I'm wondering -- I heard that Crawler's Nest is the next place for me to head. What level should I be doing that? I just hit 30 WHM. What about after that?

And for the sake of discussion, where do you enjoy partying most these days? Where did you enjoy partying before? Were you like me and actually rather liked the Dunes?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Narachan View Post
    I started playing in 2008 and never got very far, but am back due to nostalgia's sake. Of course, I'm a bit confused because I still kinda remember Dunes parties being the done thing, then Qufim on to Kazham.

So I did my first Gusgen party the other day, and was amazed at the speed of levelling. Now I'm wondering -- I heard that Crawler's Nest is the next place for me to head. What level should I be doing that? I just hit 30 WHM. What about after that?

And for the sake of discussion, where do you enjoy partying most these days? Where did you enjoy partying before? Were you like me and actually rather liked the Dunes?
    I like the old style of leveling but you hard to try harder now a days to make the old 6 man style partys
    (0)

Player
    Crawlers Nest parties normally take people in at 35, however 30 would probably be ok seeing as you are a healer for one, and also a potential level sync later on after you have leveled a few times.
    (0)

Character
    Narachan
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Crawlers Nest parties normally take people in at 35, however 30 would probably be ok seeing as you are a healer for one, and also a potential level sync later on after you have leveled a few times.
    Sounds good, thanks. I feel a bit awkward sitting in a Gusgen party at 30 because I feel like I should be experiencing more difficult content and learning, but I can probably stick around for another few levels before jumping over to Crawler's Nest (which I've never been to before -- 30 was my highest when I played before!).

Thanks again!
    (0)
    Narachan Fenrir
    WHM 30 | WAR 30 | BLM 25 | DNC 15
    Aspiring ninja/dancer/white mage sneaky kitten.

Player
    Sounds good, thanks. I feel a bit awkward sitting in a Gusgen party at 30 because I feel like I should be experiencing more difficult content and learning, but I can probably stick around for another few levels before jumping over to Crawler's Nest (which I've never been to before -- 30 was my highest when I played before!).

Thanks again!
    No problem, Crawlers lasts from 35 to 58, 58 is the highest level for a sync anyways, so it should last you for a fairly long time.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I just hit 30 WHM. What about after that?
    After 30 you abyssea to 99.
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Even with this failed attempt at being funny he did bring something useful up. Since you're 30 you should go to Port Jeuno soon and talk to the NPC Joachim. You'll start the Abyssea content with him. He'll start stacking up all your Traverser Stones for you. Might not make much sense now but it'll help you out in the long haul.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It wasn't an attempt at anything, it's the truth.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I feel a bit awkward sitting in a Gusgen party at 30 because I feel like I should be experiencing more difficult content and learning.
    Oh don't you worry kitten, difficult content and learning curve will awaits you at level 99. Seal farming, endgame events, voidwatch, dynamis, neo nyzul, all the older endgame contents, they will give you plenty of satisfaction on learning how to play your job and overcoming massive grind fest of gearing your characters. The game now is all about the fun at 99 and no longer focusing on the grind to get to 99. Enjoy the new FFXI where fun, accessibility and addictive contents awaits you. Frustration has been lowered to minimum fuss, travelling has been made easy as well.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Yeah, you would, if you had cruor to be the key bitch. New players don't.
    (2)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast