Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Not that your ideas are bad, but way~ to many things, my eyes hurt after the 1st 2 posts, I cant keep goin with that, sorry. Seems like the amount of things your talking about however would be far to great for SE to consider it just because of the sheer size of the amount of work that would need be put in to implement all of the new features. Some I could see working but still, its SE were talking about, the chances of much let alone all of this reaching the devs seems very unlikely.
    (3)

Character
    Yespa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Have a nice night, it wasn't written to cater to your likes, hope everyone who ganders upon it takes some of it in, and checks out the other Avatars we've had in other games!

(0)

Character
    Yespa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Not that your ideas are bad, but way~ to many things, my eyes hurt after the 1st 2 posts, I cant keep goin with that, sorry. Seems like the amount of things your talking about however would be far to great for SE to consider it just because of the sheer size of the amount of work that would need be put in to implement all of the new features. Some I could see working but still, its SE were talking about, the chances of much let alone all of this reaching the devs seems very unlikely.

Thanks bro, good to see you checking it out over here, yea it is quite a lot of ideas to put down, but hopefully if even one gets through, it was all worth it!!!
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    See most people have really interesting ideas, and you definitely put in a lot of thought to yours, but the main thing everyone usually fails to get is / are the idea(s) doable with the current Engine tech.

-The Summoner stuff while it could be cool having another tier, by being able to summon Aeons, your just adding abilities and ideas that could be added to the regular Avatars. Tiering your Avatars , again while could be interesting, your adding a lot of undo time casting the upgrades for just an overpowered ability that would be nerfed into oblivion for balance's sake. Take a look at the Original Astral Flow abilities. Just by Adjusting those to have more pop at level 99, it would open up a bit more decision making instead of Astral Flow -> Perfect Defense all the time. The new SMN Chainspell 2-Hour ability coming will help out a lot.

-To reiterate. Most of what you'd like to see for SMN is way too complicated for the player base (Though interesting) and some of it might not be able to be done due to current game enigine limitations.
    (0)

Character
    Yespa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Thanks mate. Indeed it seems overly complicated, but considerations into the current and future game mechanic able/capability were taken into consideration. Indeed at times some of it may be overcomplicated for the casual player, however it would definitely add a much needed refresher to the summoner job. Especially considering the monotonous usage of the same avatars for the last decade (or less since release), and by adding in at least a few new avatars, which they are already doing (Cait Sith & Atomos coming soon, with bahamut ideas officially on the drawing board) figured is a good time as any to make suggestions with the new Producer on boards ^^

Am definitely looking forward to the new 2hr for SMN and hope attention is given to RDM above and beyond recent enfeeble update! The overall idea is to add a broader range of final fantasy-esque content to the game, livening it up a bit, and pulling alot of stuff out of the dark ages, limited by game capabilities of course.

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco View Post
    >implying anyone is going to read all of that
    Someone did, they didn't get a choise in the matter. They're being paid to.
    (0)

Character
    Yespa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Updating proposed Quested Job Abilities
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would simplify these ideas. Complication is never a good thing, for the player base and for the developers. I understand you want to be thorough and everything, but you should really make it easier to understand and straight to the point. I would imagine all these wall of texts would be a slog for even the developers to read it. All in all, I am very for the upgrade for SMNs
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2