Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    And I'm fine with that. Although we'd still be unable to proc on kicks which means we still wouldn't be able to proc on all our attacks either.
    I'd be fine with it too. I'm just saying that it's most likely the reason it is the way it is and not that it's a bug, but that it was specifically programmed this way.
    (0)

Kicks are a "Double Attack"-esque additional attack, they are not a part of the standard attack round like a 1-hander's offhand strike is.

Edit: What CS said
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post

Giving vereth double damage procs on both hands would leave dual wielders as the only ones not able to get procs on all of their attacks.
    i think they would prefer it with only getting on empyrian, imagine if they used a multihit weapon as offhand and so got most of their procs on a weak weapon instead of the empyrian, that would suck.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    i think they would prefer it with only getting on empyrian, imagine if they used a multihit weapon as offhand and so got most of their procs on a weak weapon instead of the empyrian, that would suck.
    And it would be broken in comparison if h2h got it to proc on main/offhand and them only in mainhand.

Which is why it is the way it is now.

Also, lol at them preferring only emp. "Oh hey, I prefer to have the option that is going to deal less damage and give me 0 benefit in exchange".
    (0)

Empyrean/Multihit is a significantly weaker combination than Empyrean/(Kamome/AGI Sekka/Khanda+2 Double Attack+/STR Shamshir/STR Kila/DEX Kila/Triplus Dagger/STR Axe?) anyways.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Player

Also, lol at them preferring only emp. "Oh hey, I prefer to have the option that is going to deal less damage and give me 0 benefit in exchange".
    Think about it, if you're procing more on the offhand weapon instead of the empyrian, you'd be doing less damage.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Empyrean/Multihit is a significantly weaker combination than Empyrean/(Kamome/AGI Sekka/Khanda+2 Double Attack+/STR Shamshir/STR Kila/DEX Kila/Triplus Dagger/STR Axe?) anyways.
    so being able to WS more often is weaker than offhanding a stat weapon?
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Think about it, if you're procing more on the offhand weapon instead of the empyrian, you'd be doing less damage.
    This makes no sense.

If you have a 30% proc rate on your mainhand and a 30% procrate in your offhand, you'd still get the exact same number of procs on your Kanaggi. The only diff is the extra damage you bring in from your offhand procs.

How would you lose damage?
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    so being able to WS more often is weaker than offhanding a stat weapon?
    Yes, think of as being as useful as offhanding a Kclub or Mkris was at 75
    (0)

Player
    This makes no sense.

If you have a 30% proc rate on your mainhand and a 30% procrate in your offhand, you'd still get the exact same number of procs on your Kanaggi. The only diff is the extra damage you bring in from your offhand procs.

How would you lose damage?
    i was thinking when using a multihit as an offhand (which in your next post indicates that one shouldn't use a multi-hit as offhand)
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast