Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Should know, Hitting the * key will let you "Heal" HP and MP.
    That's the thing where you crouch, and you heal over time right?
    I do that out in the field, but I tend to get mobbed every once in a while.
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Resting for Hp and Mp tends to make monsters that normally ignore you start harassing you.
    (0)

Player
    Good to know. I'll make sure to be more careful about when I heal up.

Are there better servers to be on, as far as the amount of players, or is it pretty well spread out?
    I just picked the server I'm on because I liked the name :-/.
    (0)

Haven't heard squat about Fenrir unfortunately. But the game is a decade old, Finding low level players is going to be really hard period. The best you can do is get yourself to level 20 or so, Unlock your subjob, and from there, Put your flag up and I'm sure someone in Gusgen or what have you will invite you.

Its rough early on, Once you hit 99, You'll probably get into a lot more things a lot easier. If you were on Asura, I'd lend you a hand in some regards, questions, concerns, etc... But as far as that stands, Its rough making the first new friend, But once you get to Jeuno, I'm sure you'll find someone.

That, Or shout for a Social LS. Those are still around.
    (1)

Player
    I'm willing to tough it out. The game's pretty compelling so far, so I'd like to get to that point.
    I picked up the game on a Steam summer sale. Right now I'm still using the 14 day free trial before I activate my full version. I may see if I can switch servers at that point.
    (0)

Character
    Narachan
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 40
    Hey, welcome to FFXI and Fenrir~ If you ever need any help feel free to poke me in-game. I've been playing for a while but most of the content is still pretty new to me. Still, I'm willing to lend a helping hand where I can!
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2