Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Azagthothe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Making Omphalos Bullet a Quickdraw only bullet

There isn't any reason why this bullet shouldn't be Quickdraw only considering this is it's only applicable use. It would elimate some player paranoia and the frustration for those that have shot the bullet away by mistake.

This isn't a rage thread considering my Corsair is only level 51; this is something that has always bothered me about this particular bullet and other items of this nature.
    (14)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    They could also do what they did with the CP ammo, and turn it into a quiver/pouch.
    (13)
    ~ The OF motto ~
    If someone has more gil than me, they bought it.
    If someone outclaims me, they're botting.
    If someone is more successful than me, they cheat.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch View Post
    They could also do what they did with the CP ammo, and turn it into a quiver/pouch.
    This should just be standard operating procedure for any ammo that doesn't come in easily acquired stacks of 99.
    (8)

Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I made a similar thread about this a little while back. Both idea are great.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...d-into-quivers
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    While on the subject of bullets, getting slightly off topic here; Why aren't Corsair Bullets synthable? I have outleveled the need for them now, for the most part, but they's be great to be able to synth.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    It would be nice if Squeenix added a larger range of bullets for COR - Maybe hold out hope in the new expansion ...
    (0)

Greetings,

I have some feedback to share in regards to some of the suggestions in this thread for changing the functionality of Omphalos bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Azagthoth View Post
    There isn't any reason why this bullet shouldn't be Quickdraw only considering this is it's only applicable use. It would elimate some player paranoia and the frustration for those that have shot the bullet away by mistake.
    While we understand that players are concerned about accidentally misfiring this item, unfortunately it is not possible to make so that it cannot be fired, such as certain throwing weapons that cannot be used, as it would also render it impossible to use Quick Draw with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch View Post
    The main reason why the Patriarch Protector’s arrow and Iron Musketeer's bolt was converted to the Combat Caster’s quiver/Iron Musketeer's quiver, which could be used to dispense ammo once every 168 hours, was to improve the situation where conquest points could not be spent on other items due to the need to replenish ammunition. As you may recall, it was quite difficult to earn conquest points at the time we introduced these quivers.

We understand that obtaining an Omphalos bullet is certainly not easy, but the high stats were set based on that factor and our stance is for players to take caution when changing out ammo, so we do not have plans of changing this.
    (5)

Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    The main reason why the Patriarch Protector’s arrow and Iron Musketeer's bolt was converted to the Combat Caster’s quiver/Iron Musketeer's quiver, which could be used to dispense ammo once every 168 hours, was to improve the situation where conquest points could not be spent on other items due to the need to replenish ammunition. As you may recall, it was quite difficult to earn conquest points at the time we introduced these quivers.

We understand that obtaining an Omphalos bullet is certainly not easy, but the high stats were set based on that factor and our stance is for players to take caution when changing out ammo, so we do not have plans of changing this.
    This response is completely and totally unacceptable.
    (30)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Guess its just wrap the bullets use in macros and pray to the lag god's they don't fail or manual onry is the way they see it...
    (2)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    What utter cack , again heres hoping for new bullets in SoA
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast