Player

Visible Ranged Weaponry and Instruments - Can I have it?

I put this suggestion in the Producer Matsui thread. This time I want to show screenshots of NPCs I found in Altana Viewer which I have seen in game through cut-scenes. *Except the Culverin mithra.

Look at how awesome that would look on actual players.

I understand there are some technical hurdles the dev team must handle in order to accomplish this. If they can achieve this sometime in the future, I am sure the entire player-base would love this.
    (16)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I always wandered why Guns come out of nowhere.
    (0)

Character
    Hohenheim
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Please please please do this! I want to be able to see my Gastraphetes! Then I might do the afterglow trial and glow blue ^^

Though I don't know who one is going to mesh staffs and ranged weapons :S They could also make an uber rng/cor only one handed weapon for magical ws, even make it a trial weapon going to fire or light affinity +6! God knows magical ws need this damage boost, and more.
    (0)

Liked. Although it's just cosmetic, it would be a nice touch.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

They already did that for us...in the game they really seem to care about these days
    (3)

It's been asked before, And i believe the answer was a pretty solid, "No". Some systems reasoning was quoted, How the game is designed, Etc.

IDK the specifics, But they said it was impossible. So i don't see it happening. Though, It would be nice, So, Maybe they'll look into it again? But i doubt it =x
    (1)

Ya.. This request came up before, and they said while they really like the idea, from a system and programming standpoint it would take a lot of resources to do, so even if they did do it.. it would be LOW low priority
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Hohenheim
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Just like how auction house merging was "impossible" eh?
    (0)