Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Character
    Darkcloudx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    may have missed the point...SE sees weather more as a meteorological event (not a temperature event), thus they simply don't put a volcano into the scope of a weather event.
    then why does the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins have water weather 100% of the time? :X
    (7)
    Last edited by waithuhwhat; 08-16-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Hey that's a good question!
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    You missed the point. I seriously don't believe SE would fix this precious flame geode dealio when they won't even fix the current alexandrite supply issue, and that has been an issue for years now. Right now, you have the option, you just aren't taking advantage of it, but people doing mythics can't even do that by themselves without the aid of others(and that's dedicated players too). There are enough in circulation, you just are too unwilling to buy the geodes. That's the issue. I wouldn't mind more geodes in circulation and a price drop on them, but do we need them and need to try to make a valid point to SE to change this so it will satisfy the noobs? No. Flat out. This is just sad that people waste the dev's time with nonsense like this.
    Fixing alexandrite supply would likely take a bit more effort than fixing flame geode supply. Although admittedly, just increasing drop rates in NNI might do the trick.
    (3)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    Fixing alexandrite supply would likely take a bit more effort than fixing flame geode supply. Although admittedly, just increasing drop rates in NNI might do the trick.
    No lol. They should just make the salvage requirements to 1 person. This way people could solo it daily. OR at least make linen pouches tradable via platinums off floor 100. There is no harm in this. Hell even making them drop in VW as rare slots would do alot. And for flame geodes, this isn't a serious issue. Atleast you can solo them. Or solo the gil efficiently. But seriously if you only play 1 hour a day, you can't expect them to change this for the 1% of people who do.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You know what. I play one hour a day and I want a mythic. Make that happen SE. Make it so I can get a mythic in like a month playing an hour a day. I'm a casual player.
    Stupid post. Mythic is not designed for casual, well it was, but that was a fail, but magian trials are. Nice try though.
    (6)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by waithuhwhat View Post
    then why does the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins have water weather 100% of the time? :X
    And how do auroras in qufim relate to weather at all.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You missed the point. I seriously don't believe SE would fix this precious flame geode dealio when they won't even fix the current alexandrite supply issue, and that has been an issue for years now. Right now, you have the option, you just aren't taking advantage of it, but people doing mythics can't even do that by themselves without the aid of others(and that's dedicated players too). There are enough in circulation, you just are too unwilling to buy the geodes. That's the issue. I wouldn't mind more geodes in circulation and a price drop on them, but do we need them and need to try to make a valid point to SE to change this so it will satisfy the noobs? No. Flat out. This is just sad that people waste the dev's time with nonsense like this.
    Wow, change every time you said 'geode' to 'alexandrite' in there and you have a pretty good response give or take some words here and there that have to come out.

Your post was just ignorant. There is no issue with the Alex supply other than it is not worth players time to go do Salvage. There are plenty of Alex out there for 18-25k that you are not willing to buy. I also know someone who has a mule and a random friend come warp-enter him into salvage so he can go solo it. He is under 2k alex away from finishing his Terp.

SE recently added Neo Nyzul which believe it or not is adding a good amount of alex into the system. The new salvage changes too will guarantee there is more than enough chance to bring alex into the system and acquire it.

Comparing geodes to alex is rather foolish.
    (0)

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    (4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Player
    I was becoming more and more okay with the price of Flame Geodes recently, as the weapons and rings made from them feel more secure as top-of-the-line options every update. Supply and demand and stuff.

Then, the Development Bros spoke from their hearts about weather. Suddenly, I feel like I should nerd-rage just out of principle.

Fire weather is not comparable to Light and Dark weather. There is a zone with constant Light weather that is very popular, and most Dark weather occurs in a few zones which have excellent level ranges of monsters.

As for Fire weather, it is distributed over a handful of zones in a tiny portion each. Some of those zones require level sync to be of any use. This means there is no good place to go for fire weather.

There's more to the various weathers than can be expressed with "This weather occurs a comparable amount of time if I add all the occurrences everywhere together while wearing a raw fryer-size chicken as a hat."

Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Which one of these guys is really in charge over there?
    None of the above!

The animated villain in charge of the Development Bros is this guy:

(8)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No lol. They should just make the salvage requirements to 1 person. This way people could solo it daily. OR at least make linen pouches tradable via platinums off floor 100. There is no harm in this. Hell even making them drop in VW as rare slots would do alot.
    Wait, so Alexandrite should be made easy to obtain, but flame geodes should not? Why should Mythic seekers catch a break, but not normal players? Hell, let's all solo us some Mythics then! Screw geodes!

And for flame geodes, this isn't a serious issue. At least you can solo them. Or solo the gil efficiently.
    You can solo the gil for Alex too. What's your point?

But seriously if you only play 1 hour a day, you can't expect them to change this for the 1% of people who do.
    Instead they should change Alex distribution for the 1% of people who are seriously after Mythics?
    (2)

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast