[dev1###] Einherjar Renewal suggestion
I know I'm not the only one who thinks Einherjar renewal was very lack luster, and the later "fix" for the entry conditions made it that much worse.
First off, when the renewal for Einherjar was released, it was a very welcomed change due to eliminating the monotony of requiring everyone to possess 1 feather from each tier. Regardless of whether this was a "bug" or not, it was welcomed and the player base enjoyed the change. However, the "bug" was corrected or fixed and now everyone once again is required to possess 1 feather from each tier.
Secondly, Odin's Chamer II... This was and is the most disappointing part of the renewal. Odin's Chamber II offers only 7 new items, Heimdall's Doom, Laeradr Breastplate, Laeradr Helm, Herja's Fork, Eihwaz Ring, Dagaz Ring, and Othila Sash. This is in addition to everything else you can gain from the original Odin's Chamber, minus Valhalla Helm, Valhalla Breastplate, Valkyrie's Fork, Hofud.
A "True" renewal of Einherjar would have made it worthwhile to everyone, not just a select few who benefit from the new Helm, Body, Fork, Sword, rings and sash.
These are my suggestions for a different Einherjar renewal.
1. Change the entry conditions back to the "bugged" way with a small change.
2. Adjust the loot pools
- Odin's Chamber I - Only the person using the Lamp is required to have 1 Feather of each tier, everyone else is not requires to have anything.
- Odin's Chamber II - Person using Lamp is required to have all 9 feathers and Mark of the Einherjar, everyone else is only required to have Mark of the Einherjar.
I understand the above change would affect Legion in a somewhat negative manner due to the abjurations from there dropping in Einherjar. However, the Abdhaljs's Honor only comes from Legion, thus a requirement for Legion would remain.
- Odin's Chamber I - Small change here, simply add all sky abjurations to the pool, no other changes. If not all, then at the very least add Kirin abjurations.
- Odin's Chamber II - Big change here. Remove all Sky and HNM abjurations. Replace them with Voidwatch, Legion and Provenance abjurations. In addition to this, take into consideration to add Meteor and Arise to the loot pool. If the loot pool from 1 monster has a limit of number of items and needs to be restricted, remove all Phantasmal and Hadean abjurations as well, otherwise ignore this sentence.
The main thing about this entire suggestion is attempting to make Einherjar relevant again for everyone, not a select few as the original "renewal" did.