As of Aug. 17 2012, the following issues have been identified on the FINAL FANTASY XI Test Server:
- An issue wherein some of the newly implemented special job abilities are not working as intended.
- Black Mage
- Lowered enmity effect occasionally does not work on certain spells.
- Red Mage
- Bolstering effect does not work on bar and gain-type spells.
- Unable to select monsters as targets when using the new special job ability from the menu.
- The effect does not work on summoning magic.
- Blue Mage
- When using ”Unbridled Learning” from the menu, the associated spell become greyed out and cannot be selected.
- Automaton may use the special ability "Eagle Eye Shot" even when the Sharpshot Head is combined with a frame that usually prevents the automaton from using ranged attacks
- The Benediction effect from the Soulsoother Head isn’t affecting the master and its party members.
- Unable to select party members as targets when using the new special job ability from the menu.
- Able to select Fellows as targets.
We are currently in the process of testing fixes to address these issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.