Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Yekyaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Cure V, Raise II Where?

Any plans to add this to RDM spell lists now that the level cap has been increased?
    Also, first XD
    (1)

Character
    Gokulo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    Damn, first post on RDM forums and already starting with demands

Anyway, I second the Cure V question, but I dunno if we need Raise II that much (though it would always help with timers I guess).
    (0)

Player
    Cure 5 would be nice.
    (0)

Honestly Cure 5 and 6 would make RDM overpowered and overshadow WHM. I don't think it will happen.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Honestly Cure 5 and 6 would make RDM overpowered and overshadow WHM. I don't think it will happen.
    WHMs have enough tricks up their sleeves that even if RDMs and SCHs had Cure V, WHM would still be the top-tier healer in the game.

That said, I would prefer to have Paralyze II land on anything that mattered before Cure V.
    (1)

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I personally don't see a point to cure V, rdm is a decent healer without it, and I don't see why we should become pseudo-whms fulltime again, Giving us access to another raise however would be nice.

But I have to agree, I would like to see our Enfeebles be able to actually be usable more often, as well as our Melee potential, were already decent at most roles but some lack luster or are worthless on things that matter.
    (0)

I would like to see Cure V added to Red Mage's spell list as well. With the level cap increase and with players now able to achieve 3,000+ HP inside of Abyssea, curing for only ~450 HP seems to fall a bit short sometimes (especially when being a solo healer).
    (0)
    Last edited by Showmo; 03-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.

I personally don't see a point to cure V, rdm is a decent healer without it
    But it's not. It's not even close to acceptable. It's often not even worth the effort to cure, if all you can cure is 450~ at a time, every 3-5 seconds. Rdm is passable in situations where very little damage is taken, but realistically how often is that?
    (0)

Character
    Hohenheim
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Rdm needs Cure 5 minimum. I don't know how it will change things outside Abyssea, but in all honestly speaking, who knows what would be added outside..I'm just going to assume inside is the end for now.

And it needs it. Badly. In fact, as a Whm as well, sometimes I wish I had a Cure 7.
    (0)

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    In cases where rdm is curing there normally backing up a whm or low-maning an NM that doesn't deal the excess of damage that a whm would be required for. With a decent mnd + Potency build you should be able to get a decent amount of HP cured from IV, at least 600, but that still isnt nothing to what cure V can do, I will say that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast