Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    It will never stack, it will always prefer one or the other. The best case is your enspell to be lower preference than anything you want to actually go off. *Looks at Excalibur and Ephemeron*
    How does it proc with En2s? Only on double attacks and such?
    (0)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Oh boy, you guys are missing the biggest point and issue SE has ignored since the beginning. You even missed the concept when Wings of the Goddess came out and never asked SE why. "Why hadn't they balanced Rdm out along with the intro of new jobs?".

If you don't know by now, your brain has really turned to mush for playing so much(or maybe it's just Rdm ego),lol! I'll give it another go, I just gave you a hint why I bring this up. It has to do with Dancer...
    (2)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Jakeofalexander
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    RDM is to melee as WHM is to melee - these posts of RDM melee are nothing new and the ideas are quite stale. RDM to SE is a ENH/ENF magic guru with a penchant for swordplay due to it's original concept design by Amano, making it a Fencer-esque job, which has since been expounded upon.
    This is not a job to be meleeing unless solo'ing, which RDM does have a knack for. It's similar to DNC having H2H skill - just because it can, doesn't mean it should and therefore focus on what it's prime directive is and not the batty player "fan boy" insane wishes.
    BRD is in the same capacity, but I'd kick/hope they're "Brain Jacked" so fast as to kill them off my screen if they melee'd (this includes the new 2 hour ja AND the aspect within FFXIV).
    (1)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Do you really need to be posting? I mean... REALLY?!

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Actually RDM's melee capability isn't in a bad position. It's gear options and WS selection that is hurting the most, not base stats.

Gear really hurts you, and while you can easily get 25% gear haste, your options to doing tend to leave you missing out in other spots. Though the new Limbus body helps in that reguard. Weapons aren't an issue, Excal / Almace / STR Swords are all the top of their weapon type. WS's are CDC and Req with KoTR being kinda wish washy.

SE just needs to stop leaving RDM off light melee orientated pieces, we don't need all of them but definitely need more then we have now. I understand no Thaumas but we should of been on Toci's, the Pink gear and a few other select items. RDM should also get access to all the Sword WS's, it's stupid that a job that use's swords and magic doesn't have access to the stronger magic sword WS.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    The simplest solution for this which I'll keep saying is in Faith and Brave.

Scroll of Faith
    RDM 99
    Teaches the white magic Faith. Increases Magic Attack Bonus and Accuracy, and adds "Refresh" effect.

Scroll of Brave
    RDM 99
    Teaches the white magic Brave. Increases Attack and Accuracy, and adds "Regen" effect.

Can make them self-target if they must that overwrites each other so only one can be up. Refresh would be 3/tic Regen 10/tic
    You spellt "SCH 99" wrong.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    We have composure and enspell damage to make up for our B instead of A in melee skill. Temper is very powerful. Get an Excalibur and melt things. We are in a decent place for DD right now, but you have to work for it. The only thing everyone should be aware of on the RDM forums is that there are no free rides on RDM. Gear up or go play a job that naturally does it better. You get the benefit of being way tougher than most jobs. You don't get the benefit of being particularly great at anything, but you can be good at multiple things at the same time if you have good gear and macros.
    very well said.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    You spellt "SCH 99" wrong.
    Except the part where RDM actually could use a spell like this, and SCH already has Embrava so it doesn't really need anything buff wise right now.
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Except the part where RDM actually could use a spell like this, and SCH already has Embrava so it doesn't really need anything buff wise right now.
    My point was that whether it'd make sense to or not, if they added Faith and Bravery, they'd give it to SCH instead of RDM. If they'd give RDM (you know, the enhancing and enfeebling job) aoe enhancements and aoe enfeebles, as well as Cure V people would use it more. Maybe give a better benefit to Refresh II.

As for meleeing, I agree with the Fencer suggestion, and add giving a boost to magic acc that depends on your sword skill, like BLU. Also, why not give RDM Vorpal and Sanguine Blade? You won't be breaking anything. And while on the topic of RDM stuff, how about a new set of Shield trials BESIDES Ochain? Genbu's Shield is looking crusty after all these years even WITH the augments.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    it's going to be <me> target only if rdm gets it and blocked by accession, if it ever happens.

bet on it
    (0)

Character
    Lilia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    why so many pl say RDM is THE ENFEEBLING JOB?

BRD have much higher slow, have dot
    NIN have more or lesser the same
    BLU have so many more, death,magdef down,plague,and and and
    the most jobs have enfeeling on ws or jas

..... rly rdm and -the enfeebling job- is not more true
    (1)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast