Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
im assuming that you have a tupsimati, however, if you do.... that makes you a liar by your signature :P

since you DID spend 5 years getting a weapon to have it out done by weapons that can be done in a week :P
look at my pic lol XD i care about all jobs and post in fourms.

SCH is a big love of mine but I do have others.
my sig comment is about my relic bow, my pic is me killing a rabbit for one of my ws kill trial. You can WS and trun and you get SS like the one I have in my sig. That rabbit was number 38 death ws. (killing mob with ws but with ws/sc does not count -.-)

anyways....
It was really something I did not want to brag or show off in any way. I only did so because I was annoyed with some of the anti relic comments lately

Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
Mythic weapons weren't even released 5 years ago...

Has anyone who thinks this weapon is worthless ever actually crunched the numbers? I'm not saying Tupsimati is by far the best staff in the game, far from it. But worthless? By 99 when we're not getting a surplus of MAB from Atma it should come out on top. As it is now I'd trade a couple hundred damage less for only needing one staff. Hell, I don't think I ever even checked to see how it fairs with the Lv.2 Aftermath in effect, which lasts for 3 minutes and only needs 200-299TP, which is piss for a Scholar to get at least.

Only possible thing I can agree on in this thread is that Duties, Tasks and Deeds needs adjusting. But then again most are saying it's too difficult, so I'll probably disagree regardless. It's not even needlessly time consuming, SE just forces us to do one step a day for a quest that has over 200 steps. Well even if they remove the waiting time on Assault Tags, Mythics are still nigh-impossible thanks to a complete lack of reason for anyone else to do Einherjar.
I did not try past 75 since game somewhat died to me and its a bit harder to predict gear.

All i can say is that it takes 25-33 MAB on weapon to tie elemental HQ staffs back at 75.

You can need upwards to about 40-60 MAB or more if you're using potency atmas.

Magin staffs add with potency atmas so HQ staffs match a lot better inside then outside.

The mythics (both SCH and BLM) NEED potency on the staff, MAB stat is junk. The only way I would get a staff with MAB on it if it was 70 or higher.

BLM mythic is only strong when using ES on a nuke.

So the OP is very correct in saying this:
1. Add Magic affinity to Tupsimati to make it compete in the dark arts mode with the magian staffs. (Will need to add this to blm at same time to be fair).