Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1118
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Any idea when/if this is happening? If soon, can we know what your planning to do exactly?
    Probably when they finally figure out some concept of balance between the sp2s so everyone doesn't yell wtf as soon as they hit test server. Obviously I expect some difference in power level but cmon a weakened version of elemental seal for rdm super mantra for mnk while smn can chain bps and drk can drain 50+ tp a hit!?! That's about as balanced as putting a fat kid on a seesaw after you see a baby get on the other side
    (0)

Player
    In all honesty, that's why I want a list again. Back when they made this thread sounded like their most open time to share information and receive feedback that I can think of. It was ok, I admit, some was listened to, but they need to do it again, and finally implement these, but after we agree they are good. If we had a current list of them it would be easy to pick out the bad/worthless, but they have said nothing, and I keep hearing its next update for some reason which worries me.
    (0)

Character
    Takagi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    New DRG Fly High ability only working for 30 seconds instead of the stated 45 seconds. blarg
    (5)

Greetings,

Below is an update from Producer Akihiko Matsui in regards to adjustments for puppermaster’s Overdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

Apologies to keep you all waiting, but due to some system-related issues that need to be resolved for the Overdrive adjustments, we have decided to push this back.

After the January version update, as long as we are able to resolve this issue we will be implementing the adjustments, so please give us a bit more time. We appreciate your understanding.
    (2)

Okipuit - Community Team

Greetings,

Below is an update from Akihiko Matsui regarding the previously mentioned Overdrive adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

I have some follow-up information regarding adjustments to Overdrive. The issue I mentioned previously has been resolved and we are working towards making the adjustments in the February version update.

Also, thank you for all the feedback about automaton accuracy. We are currently looking into overall increases to pet accuracy for the future.

Additionally, though this is somewhat off topic, in high-tier mission and seal battlefields there is a possibility that Target Marker will not function properly. We plan to correct this and appreciate your patience.
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Stymie still needs to be fixed
    (6)

Player
    So long as the talks about these SPs is still open, I agree we need to fix that ability! We need our double potency Enhancing Magic SP2!
    (1)

Yeah... how about trading Stymie for that legendary Enhancing Magic Enhancement Ability instead.

Something that augmented Composure by increasing Enhancing spell duration 5x and gave a 50%+ bonus to Enhancing spell potency if Composure is active for instance.

I mean don't get me wrong, if Stymie was like Chainspell and allowed us to stick any Enfs at 100% acc. while the ability was active it would be awesome, but in it's current state having to wait a full hour to cast only ONE spell is the same as having nothing at all because we've already been using Elemental Seal for that for over a decade and with a 10min recast to boot.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I mean don't get me wrong, if Stymie was like Chainspell and allowed us to stick any Enfs at 100% acc. while the ability was active it would be awesome, but in it's current state having to wait a full hour to cast only ONE spell is the same as having nothing at all because we've already been using Elemental Seal for that for over a decade and with a 10min recast to boot.
    Even letting us use multiple spells, I can't see it being all too great since most of them they seem to wear off after a random period of time between 1 and 3 minutes even without resists.
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Even worse stymie isn't 100%. It wont do anything against completely immune monsters and on resists against non completely immune monsters all it seems to do is turn a full resist into half. Good job you can land 1 enfeeble at half duration or less every hour.

Also to clarify the above slow, sleep, and poison (well bio/dia but meh) are set durations. The rest are really weird probably some kind of many resist states causing weird randomish durations.

Give it a 30 second duration and make it so the enfeebles land fully with no partial resists then it might be semi worthwhile (though really rdm enfeebles outside of silence don't make that much difference in the fight anyways)
    (1)

Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 LastLast