Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
    Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    We're all talking to a japanese company that clearly listen to "JP players only".
    They just fool us and only give serious responses to JP playerbase, like last NA Community Reps translation.

Exemple: Original Post on Japanese was saying "wafaq you all suck" they translated to "sorry, you all not suck this is winnable only for certain players".

Not trying to offend anyone, we deserve the same level of attention as JP Players, even when you guys need to act like badboys.

If you don't think it so... there is a reason why most of posts comes out in japanese and are translated to english in the next one or two days.
    (1)

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    We're all talking to a japanese company that clearly listen to "JP players only".
    If what I hear is true about the Japanese players' general reactions, they're getting ignored, too.
    (4)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    If what I hear is true about the Japanese players' general reactions, they're getting ignored, too.
    I hope at the very least they're being listen if no... we're all XXXXX... they ask us for feedback only to ingnore most of them.

Square Enix is the first company that destroy "famous aspects" of their OWN game"s".
    (1)

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    First let me start off by saying that the Community Team understands everyone's concerns with red mage's new special ability and we are doing our best to collect all your feedback and share it with the development team. It might take a bit before we get a solid response, but we will continue to collect and submit everything we see.

While on the topic of red mage, please note that there is currently a bug on the Test Server where enfeebling effects may land on monsters with immunity when using the new special ability and the development team is working to fix it. As announced, this ability cannot be used on monsters with immunity; however, resistance adjustments for Abyssea monsters have not yet been finished and in the future we will be applying adjustments and will be removing a great deal of monsters with immunity.
    Just tell them to STOP IT. Bad developers, no cookies for you.

Seriously it's just Elemental Seal on a 60m timer. It works THE EXACT SAME F*CKING WAY. A SAM/BLM can do Elemental Seal and land Sleep II on a monster, as such there is absolutely ZERO difference from the sh!t RDM "SP" and BLM's level 15 10 minute job ability. If the developers do not understand that then they need to go work somewhere else as they clearly do not know the code they are working on. There is no magic hidden voodoo here, the community has long since reverse engineered how 98% of this game works, we KNOW how bad this ability is.

Tell them to go back to the original idea and simply increase it's duration to 3min instead of the stupid 30s originally though of. 3min of double potency buffs on a 60 minute timer, perfectly acceptable and somewhat useful.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Thore
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I didn't see anyone mention this but...

Why would any RDM use this over Chainspell? Even if for some stupid reason a RDM uses Chainspell and starts using enfeebling magic, with this new immunobreak or w/e its called it should only take 2-3 casts at most to stick, and then they can start casting other more useful magic.

(If I'm understanding how immunobreak works anyway...)
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I didn't see anyone mention this but...

Why would any RDM use this over Chainspell?
    Think it's been established the new SP abilities will not share timers with the old ones
    (0)

Character
    Thore
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    Think it's been established the new SP abilities will not share timers with the old ones
    Oh duh... well still I'm sure they'll screw it up somehow if they ever manage to actually these new 2hrs where they share timers whenever they actually release them to the live game.
    (0)

Just stop working on this RDM ability all together. Problem solved. Scrap it and it won't be bugged!.

This is a terrible ability and you should feel bad for thinking about it. If I need to 100% land an enfeeble Ill be using Elemental Seal, if I don't need Elemental Seal...I won't use it. This ability is pathetic.

If you want to cater to RDM's enfeebling ability. Why not give us a version of Saboteur that allows us to land more than 1 enfeeble for extended potency and duration. Perhaps a 20-30 second window of doubling potency and duration for enfeebling spells.

I mean christ, there is so many different things you could have done...I mean shit why not give RDM a melee focused special ability, lord know we don't have any melee focused job abilities at all. Hell giving nothing to RDM at this point is as good as taking elemental seal, increasing its recast timer and slapping it on.

Christ. I am so displeased with the dev teams utter lack of understanding the game that I can't even coherently rant about it. FFS.
    (4)
    There is no min only max. Or something like that.

Howdy!

During this week’s Test Server update we will be implementing the new special abilities for the three remaining jobs: thief, paladin, and beastmaster. Below is an overview of each ability.
    • Thief
      Steals a beneficial effect from the target. (Effect duration: instant)
      • For the effects that can be stolen, in addition to the same ones that are possible with Aura Steal, special abilities can also be stolen. (New special abilities are not included in this.)
      • In the event that there is no beneficial effect on the target, it will result in a miss.
        *In this case the ability will be used and the recast timer will activate.

• Paladin
      Bash the target with your shield dealing damage and significantly reducing close range physical attacks and accuracy. (Effect duration: 30 seconds)

While the damage dealt by your shield is not very high, the reduction in attack power and accuracy is extremely high, which will greatly mitigate attacks.

• Beastmaster
      While active, the success rate of Charm will increase and Call Beast’s recast timer will not activate. Additionally, every time Charm or Call Beast is executed, the pet will have 300 TP and the recast timers for Sic and Ready will reset. (Effect duration: 60 seconds)

Though it will be necessary to consume jugs, it will be possible to use Charm/Call Beast and then Leave at a very high frequency, enabling you to switch out your pets in a short interval of time to use a variety of abilities.

Be sure to try them all out on the Test Server and let us know what you think!
    (9)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Camate, can you ask if the THF SP2 will force an SP steal in the case one is present? This is the only way this ability would be useful, because there's a lot of effects on higher NMs that can't be dispelled through normal means that groups would not want to be targeted through this ability.

Also, does the PLD SP2 floor accuracy? If it does it can be useful because it would greatly limit the monster's AoE damage potential since the enemies WSs would miss most of the time. Please also ask them to make it floor macc as well. Otherwise, it's fairly useless.

Can you ask them to change the BST SP2 simply sets the Sic/Ready recast timer to 0 instead of making it only reset on Call beast/charm? Would be annoying to have to use a bunch of jugs during the SP2 just so you can get its full potential out.

Right now these SP2s have potential, but we're lacking details that would be the deciding factor between them being completely worthless and being very useful.
    (6)
    Last edited by Kincard; 11-21-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast