Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
    Player
    What the hell at the RDM ability... Horrible. Absolutely horrible.
    (15)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The NIN SP2 looks good in theory but I question how useful it's going to be when every monster you'd want to to use SP's on have tons of AoEs. Heck, even Campaign generals and old 75 bosses have shadow wiping skills.

As for the RDM SP2: Perfect accuracy on enfeebling magic? Good.

Duration of 1 spell? OK, could still be decent.

Doesn't work on monster normally immune? OK...

No enhancements to either duration or potency? Um...

Not actually "perfect accuracy" but can half resist? ...

I sincerely hope the devs don't need help with figuring out what's wrong here. That is, if they're willing to hear it. According to one translation going around, they might not be...
    (11)
    Last edited by Mefuki; 11-16-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [*]Red mage
    The next enfeebling magic spell cast will receive a boost in accuracy. (Effect duration: 60 seconds)
    • As long as the target does not have immunity, it is guaranteed to land. (There is a possibility for a half-resist)
    • The ability will have no effect on monsters that have immunity.
    • Effect will wear off after 60 seconds or once an enfeeble spell lands.
    Tell them we want our +50% Duration & Potency on Enhancing Magic with a 3 Minute duration. This is a complete failure of any trust or faith I had in going a new direction. You have givin us something worse than the **** we had last time. Look at SAM, that was good, you made it better, look at SMN, that was good, you made it better, look at RDM, it was a pile of ****, and you replaced it with a worse smelling pile of ****! The original idea was good, heart in the right place, potency was to weak, needed buffed like some others and it would have been fine! Instead, you replaced it with this, daily things on this forum told to us by the devs make me go WTF, but this is just another time you make me want to quit because your giving RDM the shaft. As pointed out by others before this post, this is simply a glorified downgrade from Elemental Seal.
    (16)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    lolRDM

Nin seems ok

COR: Only a 5% reduction on a 1? So that's 3 minutes off a 1 hour cooldown right? That puts it on an evolith level of retardedness.

And man, that's a huge kick in the nuts for RDM.

Camate, please tell us that the dev team is adding a terror enfeeble that lasts like 30 minutes but has zero macc to make this new 2hr usefull.
    (10)
    Last edited by Raksha; 11-16-2012 at 05:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wow..just...wow...Rdm alternative to elemental seal....what the **** are the developers thinking...seriously...I want whatever drugs they are on. Are...are they at least legal drugs? If not, I want SE to fire all of the devs for illicit drug use. Now....do it now.
    (16)

Yeah, on the cor percentages, bare minimum should be 20% (1 minute off a 5 minute recast). 5% would be 15 seconds off of a 5 minute recast, which is absolutely laughable for an SP-level ability. Maybe progress as 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 50%.
    (6)

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    elemental seal -1 on a 1 hour timer... could you just tell the devs to remove RDM from the game, please?
    (11)

8. 11-16-2012 05:49 AM
    Reason
    what ever

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If im looking at Rdm... and Thf not even noted? Perfect steal incoming? would be about the same usefullness...
    (1)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The good news is RDM can now sub BLM to have an alternate version of their SP ability available every 10 minutes.

I much preferred the old COR SP, a third roll is far more useful than a backup Wild Card
    (2)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You know, I really wish the devs let us in on what they're ideas are BEFORE they start their "numerous and repeated studies" so we can have some input. That way, they can stop wasting their time on stuff like new RDM SP2 or old BST SP2. If they had just told us what their idea(s) were before, we could tell them it's a bad one.

They're always saying, "Don't just say 'It's bad. Do something else' but be specific." That's what half our responses (both NA and JP) are.
    (9)

Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast