Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    jump up jump up to get down Every body Jump Jump Chain JA Jump is pretty dang sweet.... Welcome back to the party pal....

Will it just be the low level Jump? I guess so but have to be sure lol.
    (1)
    Last edited by HimuraKenshyn; 11-08-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Player
    Is the guaranteed triple shot proc for RNG a mistranslation or is there some piece of armor like scout's jerkin +2 I'm unaware of? Or are they planning on adding triple shot to RNG? Right now it is COR specific. Double shot is specific to RNG.

Great adjustment to the 2-hour though.
    (3)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The new BRD SP 2 is good and everything but I'm I the only one that really wanted to use the old BRD SP 2? It seemed like an awesome way to cripple annoying (and dangerous) spellcasters.
    (0)

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm trying to be nice about this but um, Can you please ask if they plan on ever releasing THF Two hour or are they just planning to delete the job from the server -.-?
    Seconding this! THF weren't able to test new SP at all. No clue how bad it was, no news how bad it will be.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The DRG one doesn't suck.
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm trying to be nice about this but um, Can you please ask if they plan on ever releasing THF Two hour or are they just planning to delete the job from the server -.-?
    Yes Please. Update! Can I have it?
    (3)

Character
    Mindi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    {Yes please} give thf some love.. real love and please please please DONT make this special ability make ANYTHING WITH TREASURE HUNTER. THF's dont need any Treasure hunter buffs, (unless you make us an ability where we force a 100% fulldrop np np)
    (6)

Player
    It's probably just JUmp, doubnt it would include Spirit/Soul/Super/High Jump because those are too exploitable, especially since Rouse Wyvern lasts for 60 seconds, imagine how overpowered 60 seconds of Soul Jump spam would be. Although...DRK's 2hr has potential to be just as ridiculous...
    (0)

Character
    Loziel
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Loziel View Post
    While we are on the subject of the abilities, for Drg please give us something like zero jump recast timers for 30-60 seconds and then we are talking, nobody cares about wyvern buffing unless its like primeval brew levels of power and we know that isnt going to happen
    Ha, It was totally worth creating a forum account now. Im going to claim credit on this one. You're Welcome!
    (5)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    It's probably just JUmp, doubnt it would include Spirit/Soul/Super/High Jump because those are too exploitable, especially since Rouse Wyvern lasts for 60 seconds, imagine how overpowered 60 seconds of Soul Jump spam would be. Although...DRK's 2hr has potential to be just as ridiculous...
    Broken jumps doesn't sound so bad to me. It may allow non mythic DRGs to be included in zerg type situations instead of being overlooked entirely by the community as a wasted DD spot.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vagrua; 11-08-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast